chapter 4: 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

☾︎ ꨄ︎ ☀︎︎

  ↳"𝐀𝐇 well..i'm uh.." -h/c haired girl just couldn't seem to speak up, she was way too scared.
then she felt a warm hand on her shoulder and looked up to see taro, he gave her a sweet smile and squeezed her shoulder. y/n let out a soft sigh, looked up to a girl and a bunch of boys who came up to them and said
"sorry..i'm y/n l/n. i am a new student."

she really did make a fool of herself right now. it was moment of weakness.
"that's all?" - one of the boys said, he had a red shirt and a scar just like the rest of them
"if you are new, how do you know senpai?" - girl asked carefully, checking every single inch of your body and trying to see would you lie or not
"we are childhood friends" -taro spoke as he took y/n by the wrist again. he understood she was feeling uncomfortable so he wanted to help her.
"wait, isn't your mom some rich woman?" - the other boy asked, this time he had a black shirt
"well you could say so.."-y/n softly spoke, she could feel anxiety wash all over her, it was horrible.

taro gave her a sympathetic look and pat on her back.
"i'm sorry, my friend is not feeling well i have to take her to the infirmary ,but we will see each other on lunch time."- with that, taro gently led her to the school

"are you okay y/n? you are shaking. is it your anxiety kicking in?" - he spoke quietly so only she could hear him ,then y/n simply nodded while looking down at the floor.

he was right, y/n had problems with anxiety from a young age. it wasn't severe, but it would appear occasionally.
"do you want to go to infirmary or to the bathroom first?"
"infirmary..please." - y/n breathed out. taro didn't wait another second and led her to it.
once they arrived nurse gladly took y/n in and looked after her.

???'s p.o.v.

"i'm sorry my friend is not feeling well, i have to take her to the infirmary, but we will see each other on lunch time." -and they left in a brief second

'what is this..what am i feeling? it's weird..' i zoned out, looking at the door where she left and trying to solve this inside of me.
feeling my heart in my throat, it's burning and uncontrollably beating.

i could hear chatter around me but all i could think about is that new student.

it felt really odd, like my heart just got sticked to her and it could jump out of my chest just to crawl to her. it was somehow out of my control, she was nothing special. nothing i have never seen before, but then again she gave off different aura.

"great job osoro! we are glad he said yes."
"oh yeah definitely, though i'm not really sure what do you see in him."
"neither do i ,but damn have you seen that new student?"
"kinda hot right?"
"oh yeah, but i think y'all should back off."
"huh? says who?"
"nah, look at umeji, he's drooling all over the place because of her, i'm not even sure if he is listening to us."
"wow ,would you look at that, you are right."
"hey umeji!"
"eji!"
"dumbass!"

someone cleared their throat and..

"UMEJI KIZUGUCHI LISTEN TO US"

suddenly i jumped and zoned back in, scared for my life as i heard osoro yelling out my name.

"for fucks sake osoro..what the hell?!"

they all started laughing at me. ugh. why am i friends with them again?
"i hate you all. i don't even understand what's the deal with you ,but whatever."

"deal with us, you say? you want a mirror or something?" - hokuto said in that irritating voice
"if you don't tell me what's up, i will beat you up that you won't be able to look at yourself in the mirror." - i spat. god, they are so annoying.