chapter 3: 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

(a/n)
for the new readers:

y/n= your name
l/n= last name
h/c= hair color
e/c= eye color
s/c= skin color
y/h= your height
f/c= favorite color

꧁☁︎꧂

"missed me?"

  ↳𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐎 could feel his whole body react at these words. this voice and those soft hands. it's no one other than..

y/n.

he didn't wait another second.
black haired boy threw himself at y/n. it was quite a surprise for her because y/n never expected him to react in that way.
soon enough, they found themselves on the grass, taro on top of her. but still holding her tightly and not letting go, he buried his face with teary eyes in y/n's neck, crying.
y/n was taken back, her eyes widened but tears running down and falling on the grass. of course, y/n knew that taro and her were closer than osana and her, but this? it felt so great and, most importantly, safe. taro was like her older brother, who would always take care of y/n. he was like a different person.

yes, y/n did hit the floor, and it hurt her back ,but it was worth it.

taro's lips let out his slightly shaking voice. "i missed you so much, y/n." but it was still calming and thoughtful.
"i missed you too, taro-kun."-she slowly spoke as she looked up at the beautiful spring sky.

"oh my gooosh! they should get a room or something!"

"i'm so posting this on my insta story."

"damn, wow, i never thought a bookworm like him would get such a beautiful girl like her."

"i know, right?"

"yeah i know, but like i heard, she is coming from a wealthy family."

"what's her surname?"

"is she that new student?"

the chatter continued while taro and y/n were exchanging confused looks.
as they realized how close they were and that it looked so wrong in so many ways, they awkwardly laughed and quickly pulled away.
"s-sorry y/n..um i just got way too excited when i realized it was you." - he spoke quietly but sweetly as he was getting up, and he gave y/n his hand
she took it gladly and giggled at his comment
"oh, come on, taro. it's all good, don't you ever worry about it." - y/n said and waved her hand like it was nothing

"um, hello! guys! ribaru and i are still here, you know!" - suddenly, a slightly angry voice spoke
"oh..sorry osana, i just got way too excited, you know.." -taro said while looking away and wiping his last tears away
"wow, you all already forgot about me or what?" - osana spoke again she was clearly mad about something.
you didn't know what though..everything went perfectly. you really didn't understand why she was so annoyed all of a sudden and by the looks on taro's face he didn't understand either.
"um osana..i think we should go, we need to have that conversation, and i'm sure they have a lot to say to each other." -ribaru smiled gently as she spoke. she definitely knew why osana got mad and she is trying to help them, which they both absolutely appreciate.
"oh yeah..yeah okay, see you guys later." -the orange haired girl waved weakly and walked away
"bye, osana" - taro and you said at the same time

"well..what was that all about? and who were those girls talking about us?" -you spoke up, you were kind of irritated by osana's sudden bad behaviour towards you and your friend.
"i'm..i'm not really sure, but don't worry, osana always gets mad over little things. she will come around, give her time. and them? yeah, well, they are the school 'bullies' or 'popular girls'. just ignore them."
"yeah..i know. but i think it was completely unnecessary, but whatever, i guess you are right.." - you looked down, feeling kinda sad because your moment with taro was ruined