chapter 23: 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠

after school

8 pm

"agh..mgh..."

"mh.."

↳𝐒𝐀𝐈𝐊𝐎'𝐒 heavy eyelids finally opened, everything still seemed so blurry.
Her light purplish eyes widened as she found herself in the chair, all tied up. She was facing her lap, her mouth covered with tight tape. Megami started slightly shaking while her mind ran around endless possibilities of what could happen next.
After a while listening to the silence, she didn't feel anyone's presence near her so she decided to look up.

"MGH" -she screamed under the tape as she faced Umeji's smiling face
He was close, but he came closer and leaned onto the chair

"You know, I am a very patient man, Saiko." - he grinned an ear to ear

Megami, however, her eyebrows narrowed, she tried to scream but her lips felt like they were glued up together, it hurt like hell.

"Oh I wouldn't do that.." - Blonde boy shortly said while he walked up to a table and sat down on it

"Don't look at me like that. You won't have a chance to speak. I don't want to hear your annoying voice ever again."

Megami gave him a very confused and frightened look.

Umeji suddenly started laughing while looking down at her, his right hand on his stomach and the other on his head. A little tear formed in the corner of his eyes.
Megami was definitely not having it. She looked at him, like he was some short of sociopath. Her stomach turned upside down, feeling like her world is falling apart.

"ghn..ngh..!" - Megami tried to speak again, but it hurt more than the previous time. It felt like everytime she tried to speak up her mouth would rip apart.
Umeji only laughed at her, the more she tried the more he laughed. Suddenly she stopped resisting and she relaxed all her muscles. Saiko slowly looked up at him, he was still chuckling under his breath

"Okay..okay I'll stop I'll stop.." - he said between small giggles
"Well you see Megami, while you were asleep all this time, I gave myself a little effort to do...this." -Umeji jumped off of the table with a little box in his hands.
He approached the frightened girl and opened the box.
He revealed a thread and a needle very much covered in blood.
She looked at him confused, not knowing what does he mean by that.
Umeji closed the box and put it as side. Deep chuckle escaped from his sinister lips.
He gently put a hand in her cheek. And then.. he roughly pulled off the tape of her face.

Megami almost jumped along with the chair, she screamed inside, her throat burning. It hurt even more then before. Tears already running down her face because of pain he caused.
While she was gaining some sense Umeji extended her a mirror.

Her eyes full of shock and terror as she looked at her reflection.
Her lips are all stitched up. Fresh red blood dripping down her chin and falling down on her snow-white uniform. Her scalars were already reddish, heavy tears following features of her face and when her salty tears left path on her stitches it stung her even more.

After a while of staring at her reflection in pure shock and disbelief, Umeji moved the mirror away.
"You finally done with staring at my masterpiece?" - he smiled and winked at her
Megami didn't dare to move a muscle. The girl felt her heatbeat in her dry throat. She slowly looked down, accepting her faith. At first it all seemed to be a nightmare to her, a nightmare that will soon come to an end but, now she is completely sure there is no way out.

Umeji gladly enjoyed looking at Megami's world falling apart, piece by piece. A playful smile made it's way all across his whole face.

He walked up to a small desk where he put all equipment for his toy. He first took white gloves and put them on, they were already bloody. He took a black mask and put it on as well.