chapter 25: 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞

- - - - - -

have a good day/night. stay safe.

viewer discretion is advised.

- - - - - -

  ↳"𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 for all of this, senpai, i really needed it." - h/c girl smiled at him
"you shouldn't be thanking me i know, i'm amazing." - boy smiled cockily
"wow. way to ruin a moment."
"oh come on you know i'm right." - he nudged her shoulder with his
"sorry, my pride is stronger, o'm never admitting that." -y/n sticked her tongue out and folded her arms

Without any warnings, in response his large hands slowly found their way to her waist. Surprised girl flinched at the sudden movement, but went with it.

He pulled her into his embrace, closing her eyes she felt a warm breath getting stronger. They both relaxed as they were about to share the most romantic moment in their life.

Just when she was about to share a very loving kiss with her date he just froze in the place. Y/n giggled as she waited for the kiss, thinking that he got scared. She opened her loving e/c eyes only to meet his widen eyes full of pain.
His mouth open as he let out a very deep but quiet groan.

"Ki-Kizano?" - scared girl slowly backed away from him, his grip weakened around her waist until his arms loosened completely

In terror Y/n stood there like a statue until she heard a blade like sound, being pulled out of Kizano's body. Her vision slowly started to blur but she couldn't run, like her legs were stuck in the ground.

Kizano's lifeless body slowly fell down on his knees and then his pale face hit the floor, only to reveal a blonde delinquent, standing there with a knife in his hands.
He was already covered in dark red blood, dripping down his hands.

Small but genuine smile formed on his face, he seemed like he was an angel trapped inside of a devil's body.

Y/n let out a gasp, her knees slowly giving her out.

"Umeji..? W-why..? Why did you..?" - she stuttered as she tried to slowly back away from him, but it was no use he only came closer

"Because, you are my diamond." - he shortly replied moving forward and dropping the knife

"W-what..what do you mean..?" - she cried out

"The key word in the sentence was 'my'. Which means no one else but me can have you." - he chuckled a little and took off his gloves

"Y-you just killed someone..! That doesn't even make sense.. " - she protested once more

"Shh..please, okay. I never said I like killing people.." - he came facing her, he slowly wrapped his strong arms around her waist, keeping the distance between them, just enough so Y/n can't escape.
"..but for you, I'd do anything."

Her gentle eyes full of tears looking at the ground, not being able to process so many things at once. He put his chin on her head, humming a song.

"S-so..it's my fault that..he's d-dead..?" - she put a hand on her mouth, tears falling down like a waterfall

Umeji immediately stopped humming, he carefully pulled her closer making sure not to scare her even more, his slender fingers gently raised her chin to look up to him.

"I am doing this on my free will. I am not doing this because I 'have to'. I do love you, more than anything else in the world, and I know there are so many people out there, that I could love the same or even more. But I picked you from the bunch because I know you are right for me and worth it. You are worth to kill for."