chapter 16: 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐞

↳𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 hell.
what am i supposed to do now? i need to figure out what ayano wants. quickly.

ding!

huh? another massage, from who?

***-***-****
struggling already?

what the hell..who is this?
i tapped on the notification.

***-***-****

struggling already?

who are you and what exactly do you want? i don't have much time.

i am pretty sure that ayano aishi has introduced me to you, but in case you forgot..
my name is info-chan, i gave ayano the same offer i am about to give you.
you see she wasn't really interested in my services. i didn't take it personally, but i know for a fact that if you use them, it will be a huge advantage for you.
i already know everything. i have ears all over the school, so don't try to fool me. ayano tried, but failed miserably.

what exactly are you saying?

if you do few small favors for me, i can offer a wide variety of services that should help you eliminate anyone you'd like.
i installed an app on your phone, take a look.
anything you need to know is in that app.

wait, did you just betrayed ayano by doing all of this?

oh, "betrayed" wouldn't be the right word. she declined my offer, i'm simply giving you a chance now.

you want something, don't you?

why yes, you are right.

spill it. i don't work with people who keep secrets from me.

ut's not really a secret. i guess i can tell you.

then what is it?

i like to see people suffer.
and this little game will ease my boredom.

so you are helping me and doing all of this just for fun?

yes, you could put it like that.
but either way, i'm helping you out.

why?

i have to admit i'm rooting for the team umeji, but DON'T think i will give you some special treatment.
play carefully and you may win.

i will.

☾︎ 𖦹 ☀︎︎

well, let's see what we have on that app.
oh..schemes, services, drops..and bounty.
and even an explanation how to earn info points.
seems decent.

shit, i'm almost in incinerator area. guess i have to put this away for some time. i'll have fun with it after school.

❥︎ meanwhile at the same time

♡︎

narrator's p.o.v.

y/n and taro said their goodbyes when they finally left the classroom and y/n made her way to the outdoor cafeteria. while she was walking down the stairs she was thinking about osoro, and what did she really needed from her.

'it seems really strange for osoro to be nervous about something, but maybe it's about taro..hm i'll see. i just hope everything's okay.'- y/n thought as she left the school