chapter 13: 30 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥

(a/n)
f/f= favorite flower
f/g= favorite game
f/c= favorite color
b/d= birthday date

(a/n) f/f= favorite flower f/g= favorite game f/c= favorite color b/d= birthday date

❥︎ 11:49 am

  ↳"𝐓𝐇𝐄 molecular processes of life are naturally dynamic in space and time from the atomic to the organismal level the rapid development of imaging methods across the full scale of biological organisation is... -to visualise the inner workings of macromolecular complexes organelles, cells, tissues, organs and... whole organisms-"

"l/n and yamada , if you are not going to pay attention i would please you to get out of my classroom."
"o-oh..um sorry professor.."
"yes, we're sorry.."
"thank you. nevertheless, if you are not interested in class just don't talk, some people are."
"yes ma'am.."
"good, so as i was saying...being able to see biological processes unfold in real time allows us to understand the mechanisms of..."

y/n and her friend taro giggled at each other and started taking notes again. y/n looked back at taro, but seems like he is really taking notes and listening, that surprised her. she wasn't in the mood for class, so she just started doodling on her notebook.

her mind flew back on umeji again.  something tickled her stomach when she remembered yesterday, and his compliment. that lightened her mood almost immediately, a mona lisa smile was on her face and her ears heated up a little.

'am i really falling for him? i guess i am..' - she thought while drawing a little flowers and hearts all around the paper

y/n's p.o.v.

❥︎ 1 pm

ding dong! ding dong!

finally..! i will get go see umeji now!
i quickly packed my things, but taro was faster he took my notebook and started looking what i drew.
"taro i swear to god! give it back!" - i protested
"awww how cute! you really like someone don't you!" -taro said pretty much loudly. great.
almost whole class turned their head our way, i blushed and quickly looked away. i hit taro's shoulder and gave him an intimating stare.

narrator's p.o.v.

they both left the classroom, h/c haired student still boiling inside.

"okay wow Y/n, you are giving me chills now..i think you are spending too much time with delinquents" - taro teased her but actually he wasn't joking with the last part
"you are being an ass! ugh! everyone heard you! and hey i just made some new friends, are you jealous you have to sit alone now during the lunch?"
"maybe.." - he pouted
y/n laughed at him, then pat his shoulder
"aw you poor thing..! don't worry you won't die alone!"
"well not today at least" - taro smirked to himself
"huh? what was that?"
"oh nothing nothing, i will be going now, have fuunn!" - her black haired friend said and then left her confused "hm..alright then, see you."