chapter 18: 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

"fuck.."
"fuck."
"FUCK"

  ↳𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐉𝐈 yelled furiously as he threw away his baseball on the ground. as soon as baseball made it's contact with the floor it shattered in sharp long pieces.

he was outrageously mad. heavy breathing left his mouth as he looked at saiko's car slowly vanishing on the streets of tokyo.

his sanity slowly falling down, losing his mind, he clenched his fists together.

"no..no..not now.." -he whispered to himself
he took deep breaths trying to calm down, but nothing really worked. his sanity was unbelievably low by just watching megami touch y/n.

yes. he was there. he watched as he slowly lost himself in madness.
he couldn't do anything, he was on a thin ice. if megami caught him, he would be in big trouble, maybe he would even get suspended for 5 days.
he never felt so helpless in his entire life.
he had to watch his y/n getting sexual harassed by someone who should be authority and good example for everyone.

he hurriedly left the school grounds, with hands in his pockets. his head was slightly tilted and shaking, his eyes completely dark, without a single sparkle.

after a little bit of walking he made it to his wanted location. abandoned warehouse.
he took his phone out, his hands shaking while he typed, he felt like he was about to break the phone.

info-chan

when i get on monday in school, i expect a sedative under your window.

oh? did something happened? did i miss anything fun?

no. in fact things are about to happen.

looks like i definitely missed something. come on, spill it.
i will do you one favor for free.

why do you even want to know?

i'm bored and this is really exciting.

alright fine.
saiko's little bitch touched something that doesn't belong to her.

oh, no she didn't!
and you are going to kidnap her? good luck with that.

whatever, now you owe me a favor.

yeah, yeah. what do you want for free?

hack musume's profile on akadami jigh site.

and why is that?

don't be so nosy, you will find out.
give me her password when you are done.

looks like she really pissed you off.
is your sanity low by any chance?

this is first time that something like that happened but yes. i'm pretty sure i'm about to kill someone.

that can't be good.
you have to get it back up.

HOW? AYANO NEVER TOLD ME

well, i can tell you but it will cost you 2 info points.

just say it, god damn it.

you can laugh, or kick something so hard until it's back up.

alright, i have an idea.
i'm going now.
text me musume's password later.

are you seriously leaving me on edge here?

what do you mean now?

i don't even know how will you kidnap megami. where will you put her after you do and why do you even need musume's profile?