chapter 15: 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧.

↳𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐉𝐈 gulped, still hugging y/n, but he couldn't control the sweat that appearedon his body. it was cold, but he felt so hot. like his whole body was on fire. he could feel things were getting out of hand.
ayano taught him how to control his yandere abilities. very useful but at times like this, scary.

but y/n is in the first place, then everything else.

"y/n, are you feeling better, maybe?" - he spoke into her ear, very softly
"yeah..but you never said what actually happened." -his voice made her whole body tense up, and those butterflies were now fighting to get out.

umeji let out a sigh and slowly let go of her. he didn't want to. no, but he had to.

they were still so close to each other, he still held her hand so gently she could even feel it.

"let's run, and i will talk, pe teacher will be here soon, okay?"

y/n nodded, and he hesitantly let go of her hand.

umeji was first to start running again, and then he started talking.

"you see. maybe a year ago, my friends and i were getting bullied by musume and her friends. they always picked on us because..we were losers. i used to have pink..hair. well, lets forget that. so, they continued bullying us, but one day, we wanted to stand up for ourselves, and we did. but...as you can see, it ended up badly. all of us got one scar on our faces..it was inevitable."

umeji took a deep breath and slowed down a little.
y/n relaxed so much knowing the truth, then she put a hand on his shoulder.

"it's fine senpai..if you don't wanna finish or something." -y/n spoke up gently
"no, it's alright, i told you the most painful part, now it's time how did i get to being a delinquent."
"okay umeji."
"so..that same day. when we were miserable, osoro saved us. she stood up for us and beat up the bullies. we were so damn thankful and eventually..we became friends. she started training us and we looked up to her. we dyed our hair and changed our style. now, we keep a bad reputation so other people will leave us alone."
"wow..i don't know what to say. i'm very sorry. and i'm even more sorry i thought that you would actually do something horrible.."
"hah..no don't be, it's not your fault either way. i'm just glad you asked me if it was true or not. that's what people do. spread rumours and lies to make us look like we are the bad guys."

they both stopped, and y/n leaned on her knees for support. she looked up at umeji, who didn't seem tired at all, and smiled.

umeji's p.o.v.

fuck. here we go again. she's way too beautiful for this rotten world.
i smiled back, but i know I'm getting more red.

"thank you for sharing that story with me..i appreciate it. also, now that i know the truth, i'm sure we will be great friends, all of us."
"hahahah..yep..friends."
"hm? what do you mean?"
"nothing, i just agree with you." i gave her a wink and looked away. sometimes i just can't help it. she's so innocent. i might just ruin that.

"alright, class!! it's time for exercises! you all need to stretch your muscles very well unless you want the pain to kill you tomorrow! let's go inside!"

ugh...of course. he had to ruin the moment.

"let's go, senpai!" -y/n exclaimed as she ran to the gym

so cute.

"coming coming! but i have a question." -i ran up the her, very serious expression on my face
"yes?"
"what was that girl's name?"
"oh..i think it was something like ayano..but even if im wrong, she had black hair and a ponytail. why?"
• • •
"just asking."
"oh, alright!"