chapter 5: 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𑁍 ♡︎ 𑁍

❥︎ 1:00 pm

𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐣𝐢 𝐤.

hey.

who is this? and how'd you get my number punk?

that isn't something you should be concerned with. i'm here to help you.

help me? just cut the crap, who are you and what exactly do you want?

i'm ayano aishi one of your classmates, i mean no harm to you. like i said i am here to offer you my help, you are free to refuse, but i know about your crush on a new student named y/n l/n.
i also know why do you feel so drawn to her just by seeing her once. we are quite..similar to each
other.

how the hell do you know about this? who told you? and what the fuck do you mean "we are similar to each other"?

that's not important.
if you are interested more in all of this, meet me on the rooftop at 5 pm, after school. don't be late and come alone. this is serious.

fine..i'll be there.

ayano's p.o.v.

  ↳𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐘. he is a stubborn one.
now all i need is follow osana to the rooftop. can't wait.

narrator's p.o.v.

"hey y/n-chan." - boy with black hair came up to y/n and behind him was that blonde girl from earlier.
"hey taro-kun and...um what is your name?" - y/n asked a little nervously
"it's osoro. osoro shideshu." - girl spoke calmly
she didn't seem that scary anymore. to be honest she gave y/n some friendly vibes, but was it only because she was with taro?
"nice to meet you osoro! should we go on the roof now? i'm starving!" - h/c haired girl exclaimed as she started walking towards stair case.
"wait for us y/n!"
both of them hurriedly went after y/n.

finally, they arrived at the top of the roof in the same time as osana and ribaru.
"um y/n, senpai..what the hell is she doing here?" -osana said in disgust and fear
"huh? what do you mean? she just wanted to have a lunch with me.." - taro got a little pissed at osana's reaction
"but I asked you first!" - orange headed girl spoke
"what, no you didn't..! you never asked me. you just told me to meet me here during lunch time"
"he's right osana..i was there the whole time. you didn't ask him anything.." - y/n spoke gently and put her hand on osana's shoulder. she wanted to calm her down and make her feel better but osana slapped her hand off of her shoulder

"what the hell y/n?! seriously guys?! what is wrong with you?? i can't believe you guys! you replaced me with her?!"
"what?! no!" - you and taro said in unsion
"osana, you are overreacting and if you wanted to have lunch with Taro you could've just asked. taro you shouldn't have said yes to osoro because osana already asked you to meet her. it doesn't matter what it is! stop fighting you two because it's both of your fault." - y/n got super mad because of this stupid and unnecessary drama. everyone was looking at her a little scared and osana and taro looked at each other with guilt in their eyes.

"i'm sorry osana.."
"i'm sorry senpai..."
they both mumbled and looked at the ground

"good, now how about all three of you sit down and eat together?" - y/n asked but it was more like a statement. so, they all nodded and sat down, except osana.