Breakpoint

,,Come on, let's see how you handle your power."

,,...are you really okay with that?" - [Y/N] curiously asked the little [Nibelcole], that should act as a test dummy.

The girl, who was a bit too small, nodded pamperedly: ,,It's not so bad if one of us dies, we are infinite. As long as Papa's book doesn't break, we can't be contained."

[Y/N] stared with an empty gaze into her equally empty eyes, lost in thought.

,,Onii-chan?"

The little girl approached him, stood on tiptoe, not that she was anywhere near the level of his eyes, and turned her head.

[Y/N] was startled when he realized what is happening. He looked down at her and shook his head: "It's nothing, don't worry please."

Suspiciously, the girl continued to look at him. Her look turned into a sad one, she started to put her arms around [Y/N] and hugged him.

[Y/N]'s reaction was unusual. His reaction was not like usual, no joy nor wonder, nothing.

He whispered to himself: "It's nothing...nothing."

He looked in the direction of a glass pane, reinforced and sheathed with metal-like structures and compounds. It served as protection against what might be called the power of an angel. The power that was awakened in [Y/N] and now wants to go outside.

Behind the glass wall stood several people, some familiar to him, some new.

His gaze now reached the clingy girl in front of him.

"Hey, let's get going, huh?"

She released her tight grip and looked into his eyes, his expression quite relaxed now. She matched him and laughed, backed away a few feet and started to fly.

A voice sounded in the loudspeaker: "So [Y/N], let's see, we are all very excited!" - Westcott grinned.

[Y/N] took up a fighting stance, not knowing what he was doing.

Westcott's voice continued: "Remember, you have several powers inside you. Concentrate on one. Not every one of them is well prepared and a mixture of forces can cause considerable damage to your physical and especially mental condition."

[Y/N] began to sweat and nervous. Nevertheless, he collected himself and closed his eyes. He stretched out his left hand, breathed a sigh of relief. Concentrating all his strength into his left arm, he began to clench his teeth. He started to make loud noises until his arm started to hurt extremely. He stepped with concentration and let out a tremendous look and scream....

He opened his eyes, no longer seeing the cold hall he was in with [Nibelcole]. Instead, he saw a cruel sight. He was standing on a mountain full of bodies, there were corpses in the distance as well as nearby, a sickening air was spreading and [Y/N] began to contort his face. He was in more than bad shape. He fell on his legs and vomited slightly, seeing only blackness in front of his eyes.

,,Onii-chan!!!"
,,[Y/N]!" - Ellen and [Nibelcole] strode up.

[Y/N] picked up the shouts but didn't answer, he was frozen.

"Ike interrupt this, he will dies here no-!" - He interrupted her call.

Westcott's voice sounded again on the loudspeaker:

,,[Y/N] listen to me! You must not give in, or it will devour you! Do you hear?"

No response from [Y/N].