Intended for each other

[Y/N] got very warm under his school uniform when she said that word.

,,W-W-W-What the hell, but we are at the same class level!?" - [Y/N] uttered in a bitter tone.

Kurumi put her index finger on [Y/N]'s chest and drove some S shaped lines on it.

Ohh? That does not mean that we are allowed to have some fun? Please take care of me later. A poor weak girl like me can easily get lost, u know. - Moments after she said that, she came closer to [Y/N], eyes on the same height, mouths too.

Uhh, what even are you? - [Y/N] asked sarcastically.

I am a Spirit! - Kurumi answered in a serious voice.

Wondering what she meant by that, [Y/N] had more important things in his head right now.

[Y/N] began to sweat nervously. He could not move a meter, amazed and fascinated by her unusual and unfamiliar movement towards a person like [Y/N].

One of her eyes, which she wore open, stared [Y/N] through the soul. It was not strange, it was more reassuring. Unlike [Y/N]'s [eye color] colored eyes, hers was just ... beautiful.

Wondering why she shows only one eye, [Y/N] moves his fingers towards her head trying to move Kurumi's hair from her left half of her face. Just before he could do that, she jumped back to her seat next to [Y/N].

[Y/N] jerked back as if he was about to wake up from a trance. You could hear Kurumi chuckling softly and say:

,,Let's continue that for another time.~"

[Y/N] did not notice that classes had started again. Everyone moved their tables apart and were sitting in their seats. For [Y/N] was this a new feeling, a feeling of ... warmth? Why is she doing that, especially with him?

- - - [time passed] - - -

The school bell was heard and all students made their way home. Just before [Y/N] sighed and left the classroom, he was greeted by Kurumi at the door.

Oh yes, almost forgot. - [Y/N] said and saw Kurumi smiling.

Let's go, senpai~

Blushing, [Y/N] closed the door and walked with her through the school building.

Kurumi and [Y/N] spent the whole day together in the school area. He showed her every nook so she would not get lost later.

Wait a moment? Am I worrying about a human right now? - [Y/N] thought.

Finally, they were on the roof of the school.

[Y/N] often comes here to think. And of course to get rid of useless thoughts from his family. He always comes home late when everyone is already asleep. So he does not need to talk to them or something like that. His family does not care, better for him.

[Y/N] stared into the already orange sky, took a deep breath and enjoyed the silence.

When Kurumi saw this, she started to giggle and hung in [Y/N]'s arm. [Y/N] did not care, he was like a substitute.

,,My my, you do not seem to be as cynical as you always say, [Y/N]-san."

,,It feels good to relax once a day. Since I lost my memory 6 years ago, the world has changed before my eyes."

You remember something? - asked Kurumi with a little smile on her face.

,,I do not remember it, only that there was a big explosion. Like a distortion of space. Then I woke up in the hospital, that's all I know."

Kurumi hugged [Y/N] Arm more than before, pulling him closer.

,,Since this incident happened, I can not sleep well anymore. How much I would like to dream again." - [Y/N] sighed and came back to reality. He looked to his left as he saw Kurumi, pulled close to his body.

...HUUUUUUUUUUH?
W-W-W-WHAT A-ARE YOU DOING?

Kurumi burst out laughing, danced around [Y/N] and held his hand. Her soft skin as she touched [Y/N]'s made him blush again.

,,Thank you for the nice afternoon, [Y/N]-san.~"

- - - [after several minutes out of school] - - -

,,So, see you tomorrow?"

Kurumi nodded with great pleasure.

,,Um, you're alright? Should I accompany you?"

<Wait, what?>

Kurumi shook her head, negating [Y/N]'s question.

,,See you tomorrow, [Y/N] -san." - she said.

,,Oh, ok. Yeah, see you tomorrow." - [Y/N] added.

The two of them looked at each other for a few seconds, bowed to each other and parted.

- - - [Y/N]'s POV - - -

What was that today? What is wrong with me. I did not even know that I could feel like that. This is not love..it's a sign that I have to protect her. I have been entrusted to her, i have to guide her until she can handle herself. I'm actually her senpai.

,,Oh, I forgot to ask her what she meant by: "I am a Spirit" this morning in class.

Maybe just another joke on her part.

Funny, something will change in the near future. I have to be careful.

- - -

It was already late in the evening when [Y/N] came home. Everyone was actually sleeping, good for him. He crept silently into his upstairs room and closed the door.

He cleared his mind and went straight to bed. Sleeping until the next morning.

And somehow, [Y/N] was looking forward to tomorrow.

- - - ??? POV - - -

,,Awww, he looks so cute when he sleeps.
Let's see what I let him dream of today."

I have to hold myself back that I do not wake him up. He even lets out little groaning noises~. He's mine; he belongs to nobody else.

,,You like it very much in my arms, huh?~" He cuddles closer and closer.

Do not worry, I will not forget you. We will change the future, both of us. You will finally remember me.

I stroked his head a bit and kept him dreaming.

,,Until later, my sweetheart.~"