Shadows come, drag me away.

It was quiet. Too quiet for [Y/N]. Blinded by a bright light, he opened his eyes.

He looked into Kurumi's face, into an interesting, amazed smile. She approached [Y/N] with her index finger at her mouth and asked him.

 She approached [Y/N] with her index finger at her mouth and asked him

,,Naaaah~ Are you awake?"

[Y/N] sighed, got up and stretched. The flashing of her dress dazzled [Y/N].

He looked at her in surprise, took her hand and pulled her into the nearest house.

,,Are you a cosplayer? Or what's the point? Are you even Kurumi?" - he asked.

She laughed playfully about all this question, she answered in a light tone:

,,Hihihi, you're so funny, [Y/N]-san. How so? Do I look that good?"

,,That's not the point right now! You owe me an answer."

Both sat down, the sliding door beside them was open so the garden was visible. Even in the afternoon, clouds began to cover the sky. It was getting darker, in the appearance that it would rain soon.

Kurumi bobbed around happily while [Y/N] waited a bit annoyed for his answer.

,,What are you?"

,,Have you ever heard of the so-called spirit beings?"

,,These ones who seem to trigger these big spacequakes?"

She nodded while [Y/N] stared at the floor.

,,And .... what do I have to do with it?" - [Y/N] asked curiously.

She pointed to his sword, which was fastened at his back.

,,This sword. Your sword can send voices from the void to its wearer. You have a very special skill, [Y/N]. You own a demon."

,,A demon? Are you kidding me?" - he began to laugh nervously, as he looked into Kurumi's now serious eyes.

,,Touch it, again."

[Y/N] grabbed his sword, pulled it out the scabbard and see his face through the reflection on the beautiful, black blade.

He grabbed slowly the grip, which was completely out of wood. From which sort of wood or tree is unknown.

Taken a deep breath and concentrating on his wield.

,,arghh." - [Y/N] body starts to hurt.

,,Concentrate on the voices." - Kurumi spoke, watching him.

[Y/N] held the grip tighter in his hand and tried to calm down. It took a while until the pain was gone and he could only hear silence. His surroundings condensed in dark terrain.

He looked around confused and lost his concentration. Suddenly everything was back to normal, wrapped in color and he could hear the sounds of the garden again.