Insides [ARC II]

[10.31.XX] - Tenguu City

,,Hey, you ready to go?"

With a rather impatient look, he stared out the window. Several people in bizarre and extravagant costumes were seeing hoping for a good prey today night. Of course it was only a simple game like many other celebrations that were adapted from the american area, but Japan also took over this tradition and showed itself gladly with happy laughter of the children and played creeps.

[ Although he didn't think it was necessary, he still disguised himself. But only for her, too. ]

He didn't think much of these celebrations of today, he gave little time and lust to blame.

It's only been a few weeks since she had that "accident". Nevertheless she copes well with it, he anyway. As long as she is feeling well, change doesn't interest him much. She keeps quiet about what exactly happened. But if she wants it that way, so be it, [Y/N] thought.

It wasn't long before the stairs creaked and she stepped down. Climbing down the last step with [Y/N]'s hand as help, the small Kurumi looked up into his face.

You couldn't tell if she called her dress a costume or just liked to wear it. But it doesn't matter, because it looked pretty good. It suited her even better than her typical black dress that [Y/N] and she chose and bought last month. A bright, reddish tone lit up the room which was quite dark before. Nonetheless, the slight Gothic-Lolita taste she liked so much was still so strong to see. How she got this garment is still not clear for [Y/N], she still had it in the closet somewhere was her answer.

- [Y/N] disguised himself as [Your costume] who showed off his kind and inner values well.

- [Y/N] didn't think it is necessary to disguise himself that much, which made Kurumi a little sad, yet it suited him better to dress simple anyway.

Of course, the two could have dressed up well together. Knight and Princess for example, although she already looks like one.

She changed her black hair into two unsynchronous pig tails, leaving her face free. Probably the most striking were her eyes, her left one to be exact. One is blood-red, the other golden, adorned by a clock with a dial. Two unusual eye colours at the same time, yet one can think they are only contact lenses, especially now for Halloween. This "clock" didn't show exactly the current time, but just a random time, why exactly the two of them hold among themselves. Well, to be honest, the two of them don't even know it for sure, but there were some puzzles about it.

Through the changes and incidents of last time, the confederation of the two strengthened. What others might find repulsive or turning away, [Y/N] thought the other way around. Kurumi's conditions fell rapidly and the only one who helped her and came to her aid was [Y/N]. Of course, there was another good friend, Sawa. But she's been missing for several weeks now, which didn't helped Kurumi at all. She did not report to school for over the last few weeks and so did [Y/N]. She doesn't know what others will say about her now or what will happen to her, so she thought it was right to avoid everything and everyone for the time being. On Halloween she thought it was right to go back to the people and try again. And if something goes wrong, [Y/N] is there anyway.

,,And, what comes after?"

,,Huh."

,,After todays night, are we going to school again?"

On that question she lowered her head and trembled a little. [Y/N] hold her arms and calmed her down.

,,Hey...i'm always with you, you know. No matter what happens or what will happen, I am there to protect you. Do you understand?"