My little psycho girl

| Small side note. This happens as a dream and does not play a big role in the main story. It could be a bit wild, but I have to get rid of all this things in my head. I do not know if that would go through as a so called "Lemon" but i'm trying not to exaggerate, if that's even possible. Have a nice day and stay frosty - Author-san |

- - -

[Y/N] slowly came to consciousness. Opened his eyes, looked around and relaxed.

He was back at home.

Seems that he fall asleep at the bottom of the stairs, he got up and walked around.

,,Hm, nobody there. That's right, they're not there for the weekend. By the way, what day do we have today?"

Questioning, [Y/N] looked at his smartphone.

,,Oh what the hell? I've charged it today." - it doesn't turn on.

Suddenly he saw something in the corner of his eye. He looked out into the streets and was startled.

The entire sky was filled in a purple, red color. It would looked like hell for normal people, [Y/N] doesn't seemed to be scared at all.

,,Wow, thats beautiful. Whats happening?"

Just before he opened the door to go outside, he heard a clanking upstairs.

He looked up, saw his room door open slightly.

,,Oh? What a cliche."

[Y/N] crept up slowly, eyes confused.

He opened the door and looked even more confused than before.

,,Oh hey. Good that I see you, we have to talk." - seeing Kurumi on the floor.

Looking around the room, back at Kurumi who was still staring at him.

,,But before we talk, what are you wearing? And what did you do with my room? Am I dreaming?" - he asked her slowly approaching her.

,,I do not know, do you want to dream?"

Looking bit angry - ,,Don't speak in such riddles, what is going on?" - he asked her again.

She looked at him with a seductive look, sticking her tongue out.

,,Come here, toy~."

He sighed.

[Y/N] sat cross-legged in front of her.

,,So, can we now?" - he asked her, looking in her left eye, watching the clock ticking.

,,First I ask you, are you afraid of me?"

,,No, i am not. But, what are you exactly?"

She smiled softly and sweetly, pulling her arms close to her face.