A unexpected Visitor

...hey, wake up!

[Y/N] got up, realized that he was still dreaming that all this could not be real, but something felt different.

He was laying in sort of field, not his room, not a place he knew. It was a kind of atrium of a castle or rather a palace.

,,Huh, i didn't know I could dream so lucidly. How interesting." - [Y/N] said in a rather calm tone.

[Y/N] looked around, everything had been built pretty well. He wasn't very good at judging architecture, but he knew that himself.

On [Y/N]'s left side he saw a big gate. He walked towards it and looked through the huge area it released.

  He walked towards it and looked through the huge area it released

He pushed open and opened his eyes, more than before. He could not believe his eyes. People would probably call that heaven. A place where gods judge us. There were several snow-white temples and trees, carrying everything on clouds, connected by long paving stone stairs.

,,Where am I? Am I in Heaven? Am I finally dead?"

,,No that couldnt be true, I don't belong here. I belong in hell, worse than hell, in eternal emptiness."

[Y/N] lay down on the fluffy soft clouds that surrounded his legs. It was a nice feeling, a feeling that hit him to the core of his heart.
[Y/N] fell asleep immediately. He had never felt so comfortable in his life. The boy did something he had never done before in his life. [Y/N] smiled.

The cloud envelops his body as if he were drifting and sinking on water. Just before his head was surrounded by the white velcro, [Y/N] felt something on his lower half of his head.

[Y/N] opened his eyes and saw a black figure gently touching his cheeks with its hands.

,,Who are you?" - [Y/N] asked confused.

The figure came closer to his head, still touching his cheeks. It wispered right to his ear:

,,Please, don't lose hope. Even if everyone hates you. I still love you, i ever will!"

That soft, calming voice burned into [Y/N]'s head. The figure seemed...familiar to him. Yet he did not know why he knew this voice, or why he felt safe in its arms.

Just before [Y/N] could open his mouth, the figure put its index finger over his mouth, and said gently:

,,Just wait, my love. It will not be long. Then we are reunited and can control the present to our will."

The ticking of a clock could be heard when she finished speaking.

The soft surface, her angelic voice and the ticking in the background calmed [Y/N] so much that he fell asleep in a few seconds.