Reasons to fight

,,YUUUU___"

[Y/N] jumped out of bed, wide awake. It was only 5:30 in the morning! [Y/N] felt great.

For some reason, he felt ... alive. The last time he felt this good was 6 years ago.

,,Oh, what the hell, i'm feelin' great!"

Dancing, [Y/N] packed his school supplies, dressed his school uniform, and ran through the house as if it was about to explode.

,,Hey, what the hell are you doing? Be quiet, you freak!" - You could hear the annoyed stepfather who was apparently awakened by [Y/N]'s loud stride.

[Y/N] did not seem to care that much and continued with his morning routine.

,,Hey, are you even listening to me?"

Whistling, [Y/N] left the bathroom, still ignoring his stepfather. He went back to his room, picked up his things and left the house. The stepfather accompanied him with his stubborn look.

,,What is he up to again?"

- - -

Although [Y/N] knew it was far too early to leave the house, that did not interest him much. He ran in the direction of a forest, near his residential district. He always liked to spend his free time here. Just relaxing, forget everything for a few minutes.

It was not even bright enough to orient itself there, but [Y/N] went deeper into it until he found himself in a little clearing with a small pond

[Y/N] took a deep breath, stretched, and sat down on the still wet earth.

,,Wow, why am I feeling so good? It could happen anything right now and I would still felt this good."

Questioning, [Y/N] went through yesterday to answering his good mood.

,,Is it because of...Kurumi? Yesterday was a lot different than usual, maybe because of her? Should I thank her for that?"

,,YES, i will thank her later."

< What the hell is happing? Is she really the main reason? Could she change my life?
...maybe she was... >