Slowly Approaching The Truth [1/3]

[Y/N] is sitting on the floor of his room. Calm and withdrawn, with nothing in his head right now.

His hands on the sword, one on the handle and one on the blade. The room was covered with complete silence.

Suddenly ... he sighed heavily.

< ,,What should I do. Did I exaggerate? I mean, she was the only one who accepted me. She helped make me feel better in just these several days. Maybe .... she can bring me back that better life i've been looking for." >

He sinks in thought, thinking of the words she said to him in this "black hell".

-

,,You know that I hate to be lied to. So, take your time and tell me about myself, Kurumi."

Kurumi smiled with ulterior motives.

,,Only if you hug me."

[Y/N] sighed with a slight smile, scratching his head.

,,Oh man you really are a miracle, haha."

She nodded and opened her arms.

[Y/N] accepted her hug, giving him a feeling of warmth, safety. Same goes to Kurumi.

He said: ,,You can be glad that you are so soft, otherwise I would not do that."

She began to pout behind his back and hugged him harder.

,,Mhh, don't be so mean, [Y/N]!" - stroking his hair.

,,You really know how to make me calm down, do you."

,,Sure, I still know you for soooo long."

[Y/N] broke away from her grip and looked into her beautiful eyes. He whispered:

,,Tell me about us."

She giggled, patting [Y/N]'s head. He liked it.

,,I can remember when we first met. It was so......"

- - - [XX years ago] - - -

,,Stupid cow, don't bump into me." - a boy with brown hair and an angry expression on his face said.

,,but, but t-this wasn't m-my intention." - the rather small girl with black hair replied.

The girl looked with terrified eyes at the boy who pushed her to the ground.

,,You will never do that again. I will teach you that." - the boy raised his hand, closing it to a fist.

,,No, someone please help meee."

The girl started to cry loudly as she saw how the boy picked her up, aiming his fist at her head.

,,NOOOO!" - she covered her face, as...

,,HEY, STOP THAT YOU FUCK." - someone shouted at the boy now dropping the girl from his tight grab.

,,Wha, what did you say to me."

,,I said, stop that...you fuck."

The boy was much smaller and thinner than the other, yet he wanted to protect the girl.

He looked at her, seeing her crying on the ground, he was getting angrier.

,,You will regret this." - the bully rushed at him holding up his still closed fist, ready to attack.

He came closer and closer. The thinner boy dodged his slow stroke, punching him right after that in the right side of his stomach. This caused the bigger boy to fall to the ground, whimpering for his mother.