Darkness betrayal

...!

,,I did not do anything, why are you screaming?"

,,Go to your room, now!"

-

,,The [L/N] Family, a tragedy of humanity." -
The neighbour said horrified.

,,[Y/N] again? When will he learn. He doesn't belong here!" - the woman beside him added.

-

< Why does everyone hates me. Wait, they don't hate me, they despise me. Even Neighbors i didn't know at all are running away or ignoring the fact that i'm just a Human, like them. Sadly.

People are weak, they ignore the fact that they are all going to die soon. And then they plunge into deep despair, oh that wonderful despair.

Why am I just like that? Why do I feel such misanthropy, even if I keep it hidden and still want to forget it. >

-All these thoughts were buzzing in [Y/N]'s head as if they had always been there, as if he had been born with such a feeling towards his fellow man. However, they were not even present before. Many things he can not remember, but [Y/N] knew this happened about 6 years ago. It would never have happend.

-

Later that day, everything went as usual. [Y/N] played video games all day, because today was Sunday. Well, actually, he did this every day. [Y/N]'s life was nothing special, went to school in the morning, came home and played games the rest of the day. Occasionally he liked to read, but that only stayed for a short time because he had never really seen interesting stories.

[Y/N] needed something in his life, someone who is there for him, giving him meaning in life, better than waiting for humanity to finally find the path of hell.

[Y/N] did not remember much about his childhood yet his time about 6 years ago. Something blocked his mind and memory. Since he had this memory loss, everything was out of control. His mother had a new one while he was still in hospital. He was the scum of society, the lowest one called a partner.

Since she found him, she never visited [Y/N] again. [Y/N] was in the hospital for quite half a year, only to find out that his family had been officially broken. [Y/N]'s father passed away just 8 years ago, his mother felt this in his heart. She stayed single for a while, but then she started a new way to find a new sense of struggle.

Before this catastrophe happened, [Y/N] had something to fight, something that had made him strong.

,,But what the hell was it!" - [Y/N] shouted out loud in his room staring at his favourite video game.

It was quite late, so [Y/N] decided to stop playing and head to bed, still trying to refreshing his lost mind.
But deep inside he knew it was pointless!