The Problem Child

Here's a little bio about you

You are Akio Yami.

You live with your mother named Hana and your little sister Emiko.

Your father died while doing Hero work and you've been the only one who would protect your family but you do it in a wrong way.

You have black hair with red eyes

Your Quirk is Hellfire. You can shoot red flames out from your hands and turning it into an aura that shields you from attacks. You can go as hot as Volcano and maybe even hotter than that. But use too much of it, you'll burn out.

Anything else will be explained in the story.

Enjoy!

_________________________________________

It was currently 6:30 in Japan it was a light drizzle outside and things weren't looking so good. A bunch of kids was surrounded one area watching a fight that broke out between two people. A bunch of them was shouting at the one kid who was brutally beaten up on another kid tell him to stop but he kept on going.

"Hey man stop!"

"Come on he's already out cold there's no need to keep going!"

"Stop you're gonna kill him!"

"Akio! STOP!!!!"

Your POV

3 hours later

You quietly sat in your room on your bed in the dine light staring at the wall. You were snapping you fingers which was creating sparks of fire. You were taking home by the police after you almost put a kid in the hospital but you didn't care. You just stared blankly at the wall. You can hear your mother talking to some people outside your room.

"Please. I don't know what to do. Ever since his father died he's changed. Then when his older brother just left he's gotten worst. He's always angry and doesn't want anything to do with us."

"I'm sure that's not the case. Don't worry. He doesn't hate you he's just...lost. But we might know how to help him."

You decided to tone out there conversation not wanting to hearing anything else. That's when your door opened. You looked and saw your little sister walk in. "Hey (Y/n)." She greeted. "Hey Emiko." You greeted back trying not to sound angry. Emiko walked up to you placing her hand on yours. "It's okay. Mom's not angry. She's just sad. She worries about you everytime you leave the house. So am I. I'm worried that you might leave one day and never come back just like he did." She said with some tears. You pulled her into a hug as she wrapped her arms around you. "I promise I'll never leave you ever. I'm sorry that you feel this much worry for me. I don't hate mom or you. I'll always be here to protect you." You told her.

Then your door opened again and you and Emiko broke the hug to see who it was. The first to step in was a small little rat in a suit.

Principal Nezu