Training Begins

Okay just so there's no confusion in to who's who during the training camp here's what all of Class B looks like and their names

Learn them well

Trust me you're gonna want to

Oh who am I kiddin

The only ones I remember from this class are Kendo Testu, Assface (sorry Monoma), Pony, Ibara, Kodai, Tokage and Komori

And the last five are only because of Season 5

Anyway enjoy

_________________________________________

3rd POV

30 minutes later Class B woke up early and were about to start their training after their teacher Vlad King explained what they have to do.

"We're focusing on our Quirks?" Kendo asked as she held Komori up who was half asleep. "Class A's already training. You all need to catch up." Vlad King said leading them to the same area Class A was at. "Last Semester Class A was in the spotlight. Next Semester it's Class B's turn. From now on you're shooting for the top." He said. "I get that you want everyone to improve our Quirks. But we have 20 unique powers in our class. What kind of training will help all of us get better?" Tokage asked. "Yeah can you be more specific?" Kamakiri added. "When your muscle fibers are overused, they break and grow back tougher. Thicker. Quirks are the same way. They improve the harder you push them. Stronger after every workout. In other words there's only one thing to do. You'll have to break yourselves!" Vlad King said as they got to the area and were shocked to the training Class A was going through.

"RRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!"

Katsuki Bakugo: He's plunging his hands in boiling water to expand his sweat glands then creating huge explosions to increase the scale of his bangin' attacks.

Shoto Todoroki: Alternating between ice and fire he's regulating the temperature of the water. His body gets accustomed to the cold and he works on controlling his flames. Someday he might be able to use both at once.

Hanta Sero: Having him produce tape continuously will increase his capacity and improve the tape's tensile strength and shooting speed.

Ejiro Kirishima and Mashirao Ojiro: Everytime Ojiro hits Kirishima's Hardened skin with his tail both of their Quirks are steadily improving.