All Might

"I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong when Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my calls. So I hurried over, running into Young Iida along the way. He told me the villainy at work here. Have no fear students... Because I am here!"

 Because I am here!"

Your POV

you looked to the entrance stairs and saw All Might standing there. Not smiling. You silently sighed in relief as you saw that he finally arrived here. You saw most of the underclass villains in shock as the towering figure stood at the top looking down on them. Then in a flash he took out most of them and All Might went to Aizawa's aid picking him up off the ground. He looked over to you and the others and in the blink of an eye he had Deku, Tsu and Mineta wrapped in his arms and was next to you. "Bout time All Might. Welcome to the party." You said. "I'm sorry I wasn't here to help. You must have fought every inch." All Might said. "Yeah you could say that. The big guy is tough. Probably as tough as you. I was able to fight him but not for too long." You explained. "I understand. You three! Get back to the entrance and take Aizawa with you. He doesn't have much time." All Might told Deku, Tsu and Mineta. They picked Aizawa up and was about to carry him away "All Might you can't fight them! I smashed that big guy and he took it head on! Akio fought that thing to a stand still but was beating in the process!" Deku said. "Young Midoriya! I got this." All Might said. "Do as he says Deku. Help get Aizawa outta here. Now." You said sternly. Deku nodded and they carried him away.

"Akio. I want you to go find some more of your classmates and get them to the entrance." All Might said. "Like hell I'm leaving you to deal with theses guys." You said. "I appreciate your concern but I can handle this." All Might said. "Who said I was worried. They own me a rematch and I'm bout to take that rematch." You said. "No! Please leave this to me. You're one of the good ones Akio, go find your classmates and take them to the entrance. Then you can come back for me." All Might said. You wanted to stay so badly and see this fight but you had to do what he said. "A little advice, that Nomu was able to absorb my attacks full force. Don't get careless." You said and ran off to look for any of your classmates.

You ran towards the other parts of the USJ looking for your classmates. You found Tokoyami and Koda in one of the domes and told them to get to the entrance. Later on you found Ojiro in one of the fire domes and told him to go the the entrance. Once you went to the landslide area you saw multiple villains frozen in their place. In the center of it all you saw Todoroki in the center of it. "Todoroki!" You said going down to him. "You did all this? Not bad I guess." You said. "Thank you. But right now we need get to the lead Villains. I figured out their plan thanks to these guys." Todoroki said. "Yeah yeah I know about that. They got that bird brain guy to do the job. All Might's already here and fighting. You thinking what I'm thinking?" You asked. "Indeed. Lets go." Todoroki said and you both ran back to the center of the USJ.

As you both ran you were met up by Bakugo and Kirishima. "Hey! Where are you guys heading?" You asked. "I'm gonna take out that warp Villain so the bastards have no way of escaping." Bakugo said. "Funny. We were on our way to the center to take out the big guy All Might's fighting." You said. "Wait All Might's here?" Kirishima asked. "Yes. But he won't survive if we don't help him." Todoroki said. "Well what are we waiting for. Lets go kick some ass." You said. "Finally someone who speaks my language." Bakugo added as you all ran towards the center.