Initial Phase And A Lurking Past

If you haven't noticed I've changed the name of our character to Akio Yami. I've been thinking of a good name for him for the longest and I finally got one. Anyway enjoy!

_______________________________________

So in the first phase of the Provisionals was a battle of attrition. Midoriya tried to band Class 1A together but was separated early on thanks to an earthquake caused by Shindo's quirk. With Class A separated in their own groups it was hard to tell who was gonna pass. Midoriya and his small group still in the rocky area of the arena, Bakugo, Kirishima and Kaminari near the highway and Yaoyorozu's group in the city, everyone else's location is unknown. Currently 54 people have past with the rest of them now starting to get desperate.

City

Yaoyorozu, Asui, Shoji and Jiro were ambushed in a building by a coordinated attacked by students from Seiai Academy. First they took out one of Jiro's ears so she couldn't use her jack, then shut them in one room barricading the windows and sealing the doors shut, next they switched the room temperature making it freezing cold and making Asui pass out due to Hibernation, now all that was left was to wait for Yaoyorozu's move.

Yaoyorozu was trying to come up with a plan that could really work against their enemy. She thought about using her quirk to make multiple objects to help them escape but that would involve overusing her quirk to where she couldn't make anything else, and the enemy knew this. She was visibly stressed at the situation. 'Come on Momo, think! What would Todoroki do in this situation? Or Iida? Or Midoriya?... What would Akio do?' As Yaoyorozu continued to think, she remembered what Akio said to her once.

'You're smart as hell and everyone knows it. Time to show them how smart. You will show them how smart I know you are.'

Yaoyorozu's eyes widened as a small smile formed on her face thinking about him as she finally had a plan. 'Thank you Akio. I don't know how I can repay you for giving me this confidence boost. But I promise I won't let you down.'

"Everyone, I have a plan. It's risky but it just might work. Just please endure these conditions for a few more seconds." Yaoyorozu said as she created something big from her lower back.

Stands

Aizawa and Ms. Joke were sitting together in the stands watching the initials take place in the arena. "Want some gum?" Ms. Joke offered holding out a gum dispenser. "It's really a finger trap isn't it?" Aizawa asked making Joke laugh. "I hate this. It's frustrating that we can't tell who passes and fails." Aizawa said. "And our Shindo only made it worse by splitting the ground open. Now it's hard to see anything. Wait Eraser! Are you actually worried about your class?" Joke asked. "There's something I realized after watching my students. In school or on the field. They might not have realized it themselves, but in class 1A, there are three people whose spirits have a big impact. They're not leaders or the most popular. And they don't get along at all. They seem like polar opposites sometimes. However before I knew it, their passion has spread to the rest of their peers. It's strange. But every time there's some major event, one of them is at the center of it. I'm not worried Joke. It's the opposite actually. I can't wait to see what they'll do. Even if those three are physically with  the others, Their presence raises the standard for the entire class. Those are my students of Class 1A." Aizawa said as they heard an explosion from the plantation area of the arena.

Plantation

Currently Akio and Todoroki are defending themselves against a class from Seijin High School, who were dressed in different colored ninjas. Todoroki was blocking incoming objects with his ice as Akio went for the attack. Akio blitzed forward as both his hands formed two flaming orbs that multiple times two. "Hellzone Grenade: Scatter Shot!" He shouted as he threw all six at the Seijin High Students but they were blocked by water and muse creating multiple explosions. Then giant bolts were flung at Akio but Todoroki blocked it with his ice. "Damnit. These Shinobi Power Ranger looking shitheads thought this out well. Mud and water to counter our fire and large objects for your ice." Akio said. "That guy with that gigantification Quirk is smashing through my ice. I can try to make the ice thick enough so it can me more durable." Todoroki said. "Don't. You'll overuse your Quirks that way. Focus on regaining your strength in the meantime." Akio said. "You got a plan?" Todoroki said. "Yeah. This arena was designed to have multiple areas for easy Quirk usage. This plantation is the perfect place for us if everything here is real. All we need to is get them together near one. Now lets make a smokescreen." Akio explained as his fist was set to flames. Then he rammed his fist into Todoroki's ice creating a gust of wind and a large smokescreen.