Symbol of Peace

Streets were blocked all across Camino Ward after All Might and All For One clashed, heroes and police were doing their best to escort civilians to safety. In the middle of a crowd, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu were walking with a crowd as Todoroki called Midoriya from his cell. "Midoriya. Are you five safe?" He asked. "Yeah. How about you guys?" Midoriya asked from the other line. "I don't think so. We're on the streets blending in with the crowd now. Some pros are here helping people evacuate." Todoroki said.

In another part of Camino, Midoriya, Iida, Kirishima, Bakugo and Akio were standing in the center of a crowd. "Good. We're stopped in front of the station. Luckily we missed that last shockwave. Our rescue totally worked." Midoriya said. "A rescue?! That's not what happened back there. You idiots just happened to be me and Akio's best escape route." Bakugo said. "You're welcome." Kirishima said. "We  had to get out there so All Might could take that guy down." Akio said as they looked up to see news helicopters fly over.

With All Might

All Might in his half deflated form had his fist into the deformed face of All For One. "You have so much in common with Nana Shimura. The utter waste of a human who passed One For All to you." All For One said. "My master was a true hero. Keep her name out of your filthy mouth." All Might said. "A Woman with no skill, and grand ideas she couldn't live up to. How embarrassing for me, the creator of One For All, to see her inherit the power. And the way she died was so pathetic. Much more pathetic than how Hide died. Shall I tell you about it?" All For One told him as All Might growled. "ENOUGH!!!" All Might yelled as he raised his fist. All For One used this to his advantage and activated one of his quirks hitting All Might with a powerful air blast knocking him in the air.

Gran Torino was able to catch him before All Might could crash into a news helicopter. "It's the same as last time. Toshinori calm down! Six years ago you got distracted, and that's how he escaped. And put a hole in your stomach." He said as he landed on the ground. "That's always been your weakness. Don't let him get under your skin." He finished. "Yes sir." All Might said as All For One stood up. "His Quirks and fighting style are completely different that what they were. You won't be able to stop him head on. Use your wits. It's do or die. You must go past your limit!" Gran Torino told him. "I will." All Might said.

"I find myself conflicted. Tomura has been the one to chip away at society's trust in heroes, so is it fair that I should land the final blow? You know All Might, as much as you hate me, I think I probably loathe you more. I killed your master sure. But you took away so much more from me, everything I tried to build. That's why I want you to suffer until your last breath, and die broken and disgraced, for all the world to see." All For One told him as the muscles on his right arm grew bigger and black lightning sparked off of his arm aiming it at All Might. "Big one's coming! Dodge and counter!" Gran Torino said as he jumped away. "Not everyone's fast!" All For One said. All Might looked behind him and saw a injured woman underneath some rubble.

"I will obliterate everything you've protected." All For One said as he fired off his attack. All Might used his fist to block it creating a massive gust of wind. Once the dust cleared stood there was the now deflated skeleton of All Might with steam coming off his body. "First to go will be your self respect, and ridiculous public image. Show the world how pitiful you are." All For One said as news copters got a good look at the skeleton of All Might.

On lookers from the crowds looked up at the jumbo screen in shock at what they saw. The Symbol of Peace and Justice was reduced to nothing but a deflated form. 'Damn. Now everyone knows his secret.' Akio thought as he looked on.

"Hollow cheeks and sunken eyes. To think that you're their greatest hero. Now the adoring public knows your true form. Try not to be ashamed. Your move." All For One said. All Might intensely glared at him. "Even as my body rots and grows frail. Even as you expose my weakened state. In my heart I still remain the Symbol of Peace. And there's nothing you can do to take that from me." All Might said.