Clash! Akio Yami Vs Shoto Todoroki

Your POV

As the fight between Bakugo and Akabari began you walked around the arena hallways while your thoughts were on your next match. Shoto Todoroki. Your next opponent. He's strong and skilled. Both his fire and ice are very powerful. But you was also very powerful. Even though you was in pain for pushing your power you still wanted to fight. You wasn't about to let a small pain get in the way of what you want. You will beat Todoroki and you will win the whole tournament whatever it takes.

"Akio." You heard someone call your name and turned around to see Emiko walking towards you. "We need to talk." She said.

You and Emiko stood in a crevice in the hall looking at each other. "What do you want Emiko?" You asked.

"You're in pain, aren't you?" She asked. You stayed silent as you turned your head to the left. "I knew it! You've been pushing yourself too far haven't you? Why didn't you tell me?!" Emiko asked. "You didn't need to know." You said. "Of course I needed to know. I wanted to come here to watch you fight and help you if you get hurt. I thought you'd had enough sense not to hurt yourself while fighting but I was wrong." Emiko said. "So what? I need to win. I need to be strong so I can be stronger." You said. "You don't need to prove that you are strong. Everyone knows you're strong. I know your strong. Let me heal you please." Emiko said. "No. I can do this on my own. I don't need help." You said. "Akio You're not invincible. You have limits. You can always break them but not like this." Emiko told you. "Tsk. I'm going to win this. And I'm gonna do it on my own. I don't need anyone's help." You said walking away. "Akio. Please, be careful." Emiko said as you turned the corner of the hallway and walked away.

'I don't need anyone anymore. I can do this on my own.'

Narrator POV

As Bakugo was holding off Akabari with a barrage of explosions Emiko returned to the group with a sad look on her face. "Hey Emiko? Is everything okay?" Ashido asked. "Yeah. Just worry about Akio too much." Emiko said. "Is he okay?" Kirishima asked. Knowing that her brother doesn't like it when she talks about him with other people she didn't tell them. "Yeah. I hope so." She mutter the last bit herself as she just watched the match between Bakugo and Akabari.

Elsewhere in the stadium

While walking in the halls Akio was thinking about his small argument with his sister. Her worrying was always kinda annoying to you. Reminded you of your mothers worrying a lot. You couldn't let it distract you. You wouldn't.

'Remember little brother. You can't rely on anyone. Only me.'

'Akio. Having family is one thing. Having friends can mean a whole lot more.'

Akio clutched his head as the voices inside kept speaking.

'Don't ever turn your back on me. We need each other to survive this world.'

'Akio, you should always have people you can trust around you.'

'Akio you can't trust anyone. This world is a living hell with a bunch of untrustworthy people beyond our family.'

'If things get bad we'll have to ditch the so called friends and only worry about ourselves. That's just how it is baby brother.'

'Akio. You can have more people in your life to care for you. You don't need to hold all your pain inside.'

'To hell with just being heroes. We can be whatever we want. With our combined strength we can take down All Might in the future.'

'Use your power to help instead to hurt.'