Bakugo, Deku and Akio Vs. All Might

Narrator POV

The matches went on very well for the most part. The 1st match Kirishima and Sato lost there fight Just as it went on.

Tokoyami and Tsu were able to out last Ectoplasm's clones to win their fight.

Iida and Ojiro was able to end the fight quick with minor injuries.

Yaoyorozu was able to gain enough of her confidence to help Todoroki win their fight by out smarting Aizawa.

Aoyama and Uraraka won their fight in a strange outcome but still won it regardless.

Kaminari and Ashido was too careless and lost their fight and almost got crushed by falling buildings in the process.

Koda and Jiro won their fight in a Exotic and Harsh way by letting a few bugs crawl over Present Mic

Hagakure and Shoji was able to use stealth to their advantage and put the cuffs on Snipe to win.

Sero and Mineta won their fight with Sero being unconscious the entire time and Mineta actually doing something useful for once.

Yaoyorozu was heading into the monitor room. After she left Todoroki she wanted to head to watch the final three matches of the exam. Once she got there she saw Uraraka, Tsu, Iida and Deku already there. "Hey Yaoyorozu! You came to watch the matches as well?" Iida asked. "Yes." She said. "Oh hey you and Todoroki did great in your match against Mr. Aizawa." Deku said. "Thank you. Um, where's Akio?" Yaoyorozu asked. "He left after Koda and Jiro's match ended. Said he didn't need to see the 9th match." Iida said. "Oh, okay."

"Yaoyorozu? Did Todoroki say something to you when your match ended. I saw that you were covering your face and looking away for a moment." Tsu said making Yaoyorozu think back at what Todoroki said.

Flashback

Yaoyorozu and Todoroki were done with there match against Mr. Aizawa who was tied up. While Yaoyorozu had a proud smile in her face Todoroki wanted to ask her something. "Yaoyorozu? That plan you came up with, that looked like something Akio would come up with am I right?" He asked. "Uh, yes. I wanted to take a page out of his book. And also he helped inspire me to give it my all in this match." Yaoyorozu said with a small smile thinking about what Akio said. Then what Todoroki said next changed her whole emotion.

"Do you like Akio?"

End of flashback

Yaoyorozu's face was completely red has she was sweating. "Ah! It was nothing really! I was just so happy that we won our fight! Yeah! That's it!" She shouted. "What's the matter with you? Why are you so red?" Iida asked ad Yaoyorozu tried to cover her face so more.

Later

Bakugo and Akio was near the door to the training sight where they would be facing off against All Might. Bakugo stood up with his eyes down while Akio was sitting down with eyes closed and arms crossed. Akio's thoughts on what been happening with his memories. They've been more active lately than before. Not only that but he still hears their voices in his head.

Before he could think any further he heard footsteps from the distance and opened his eyes to see Deku running to him and Bakugo. Akio got up and put his helmet on as the gates opened and the three of them entered.

"Team Midoriya, Bakugo and Akio; practical exam. Ready, go!"

Your POV