Deku Vs Todoroki

Deku vs Todoroki

Your POV

After the last fight of the first round between Nakamura and Akabari ended with Akabari winning the match, it was almost time for Kirishima and Tetsutetsu arm wrestling match with each other while you all waited Bakugo came back up. "Hey Bakugo! Playin' the villain huh? Musta been tough." Sero said. "Even if it was who you were up against you did make a pretty convincing bad guy." Tsu added. "Shut up you idiots. Or else!" Bakugo shouted. "For real dude. I don't know how you were able to aim a powerful blast at a frail girl like that. I couldn't help but hold back against Shiozaki." Kaminari said. "She completely overpowered you, you idiot." You said making your class chuckle. "Can't you just let me have this?" Kaminari said. "Nope." You said.

Timeskip

Narrator POV

"Wa-hoo! We're finally about to learn who the true winner is from the previous match! Kirishima or Tetsutetsu! Whoever prevails in this arm wrestling match will advance to the second round! Lets go!" Present Mic said in the loud speaker as Kirishima and Tetsutetsu both arm wrestled each other on a concrete table. Both Quirks were activated and they were giving it their all to win. Soon Kirishima cracked Tetsutetsu's steal and slammed his hand to the table. "Kirishima is the winner! Add him to the bracket!" Midnight shouted. "YEAH!" Kirishima yelled in triumph. "Kirishima earns a spot in the second round!" Present Mic shouted. "Ah damn my metal deficiency! Shoulda eaten more iron this morning." Tetsutetsu said. He looked up and saw Kirishima extend an arm out to him. "Hey man. You put up a good fight." He said. Tetsutetsu smirked and took his hand. "Now we've got a full roster for the next round of the tournament! Lets get the party started now ya dig!" Present Mic shouted.

Fire shout out of the corners of the ring as the next opponents came out. "I can feel the anticipation in the stadium! And that's because the second round's first match is gonna be epic! It's the guy who won his last fight by a landslide and literally left half the audience frozen. The hero course's Shoto Todoroki! And this kid almost walked out if his first marchup but made a stunning comeback by showing off some impressive moves! Also from the hero course, Izuku Midoriya!" Present Mic shouted as both Deku and Todoroki stared each other down. "So here we are." Todoroki said. "And only one of us can win." Deku said back. "Both of the heroes in training have been frontrunners in the Sports Festival! But which one of these rivals will advance to the next round! Prepare for Midoriya vs. Todoroki! Begin!" Present Mic shouted.

Once the match started, Todoroki stomped the ground with his right foot and ice came out of the bottom straight at Deku. Deku extended his arm forward and flicked his fingers. 'Smash!' A gust of wind shot out breaking the ice. Todoroki created some ice behind him to keep him from falling out. 'Hmph. Just as I expected. He's prepared to injure himself to counter me.' Todoroki thought as he saw one of Deku's fingers broken. "Wow! Midoriya managed to break Todoroki's insane move!" Present Mic shouted and the crowd started to cheer. Todoroki attack him with another ice move and Deku flicked his fingers again throwing another gust of wind breaking the ice while also breaking another finger. 'I don't know much about Todoroki's fighting style. His attacks are so fast it's hard to collect data on him. So during this fight I need to focus on finding an opening somewhere. The ice behind him is probably how he plans to keep from getting knocked out of the ring by my smashes. Which means I was right to break my fingers. If I'd spent my whole arm on a full powered smash and the ice held up I'd be doomed. I can do this. Come on. Find a weak spot. I only got six more chances.' Deku thought.

Your POV

You saw Todoroki create another ice attack straight at Deku and Deku flicked his fingers again creating a gust of wind breaking the ice. 'Now he's got five more chances left.' You thought. "Aw crap! I'm missing it!" You looked behind you and saw Kirishima coming down to sit down. "Hey nice job making it to the second round Kirishima." Kaminari said. "Thanks man. Looks like I take on Bakugo next." Kirishima said. "I'll kill you." Bakugo said. "Heh. Yeah sure. In your dreams. No but seriously. It's crazy how you, Todoroki and Akio have moves that blast the whole stadium! Must be pretty nice." Kirishima said. "Plus you don't have to pause between attacks." Sero added. "It's not as easy as you think." You said. "Right Ya morons. If you overuse your muscles you risk tearing them apart. If you sprint too much you run out of breath." Bakugo said. "Quirks are physically abilities too. They can get worn out. You can't just use them none stop." You added. "It makes since now you put it that way. I wonder if that's how Midoriya thinks he's gonna beat Todoroki." Kirishima said.