Back To U.A./ A Talk With All Might

Three days after the Hosu Incident and things were starting to go back to normal. Akio was cleared from the hospital and went back to Endeavor's hero agency with Todoroki, Iida went back to his when he was cleared while Deku stayed for another day and also soon was cleared ad well. Akio and Todoroki kept up their training during the little time they had left while Endeavor stayed silent for the most part whenever the Hosu Incident was mentioned. Guess his pride was really hurt when he took credit for taking down the Hero Killer when he didn't do anything.

Soon enough it was time to return to U.A. High. Akio and Todoroki left Endeavor's agency and headed back to U.A. for their next assignment with there classmates.

At U.A. High

When everyone got back from their interns they immediately went to class and the next thing that could be heard was laughter from Sero and Kirishima.

"Holy crap! What the heck Bakugo!?" They both shouted while laughing at him. Bakugo had an angry look on his face while his hair was smoothed down. "Stop laughing! My hair has gotten used to being like this and I can't put it back. Did you here me? I'll kill you!" Bakugo growled. "Yeah like to see ya try pretty boy!" Sero said still laughing. "WHAT'D YOU CALL ME!" Bakugo yelled and his hair shot right back in place. "There it goes!" Sero and Kirishima shouted laughing.

"Awesome! You got to face actual villains. I'm super jealous." Ashido said standing in front of Jiro. "I didn't fight. I just helped people escape and provided support." Jiro said. "It's still cool though." Ashido said. "I spent most of my time training and cleaning the ship. But there was this one time we stopped some drug smugglers." Tsu said. "Okay that's pretty cool." Jiro and Ashido said. "What about you Ochako?" Tsu asked. Uraraka was currently in a fighting stance with a hypnosis look on her face. "I'd say it was very enlightening." She said. "I think she found her fighting spirit." Tsu said. "Yeah that battle hero must have been something else." Jiro added. "After one week she's like a totally different person." Kaminari said to Mineta. "Don't be silly. All woman are demons at heart. They just hide there true personalities behind pretty faces." Mineta said bitting on his finger nail shaking. "What the heck did Mt. Lady do to you. Everyone at my internship loved me. Now if you wanna talk about change. It was those four." Kaminari said referring to Iida, Deku, Todoroki and Akio. Iida and Deku were standing in front of Todoroki and Akio desk, Todoroki was sitting up straight while Akio was leaning back with his eyes closed.

"Oh yeah! The Hero Killer!" Sero said as he was being held by the back of his shirt collar by Bakugo. "Glad you guys made it back alive. Seriously." Kirishima said also in the same predicament. "I worried about you too."  Momo said looking at Akio. "You're lucky Endeavor came in and saved you guys." Sato said making Akio growl under his breath with his eyes still closed. "So cool! Just what I'd expect from the number two hero!" Hagakure added. "Yeah that's right. He saved us." Todoroki said. "Did you guys hear the news about the Hero Killer? Everyone's been saying that he was somehow connected to the League of Villains. Can you imagine how frightening it would've been if that creep had been there when they attacked the USJ?" Ojiro said. "He's scary yeah but did you see him on that weird video? It's all over the internet." Kaminari said. "Didn't even know there was a video on him." Ojiro said. "He's a villain but he's very tenacious. Makes him pretty cool huh." Kaminari said. "Kaminari!" Deku said pointing at Iida. "Oh! Dude!" Kaminari tried to apologize but Iida held his hand up. "No it's okay. You're fine. It is true that he's quite a tenacious villain. I understand why people might think he's cool. But instead of helping the world, his beliefs led him to cold blooded murder. No matter his motives killing cannot be condoned. To keep anyone else fron suffering like me, well I promise I will strive to be the perfect hero." Iida said.

Later at Training grounds/ your POV

You along with your class was outside of school at the training grounds in hero costumes with All Might teaching.