Intense Training

5:00 A.M.

Midoriya was still sound asleep in his bed snoring. It was quiet until a Shadow entered his room and walked over to his bed. The figure bend down and flicked Deku on his head making him jump up in shock. He looked up to see the figure to be Akio looking down at him. "A-Akio? How did you get in here?" Midoriya asked. "You left your door unlocked. C'mon." Akio said walking to the door. "But school doesn't start in another hour." Midoriya said. "I like to start training early than when school starts. Let's go." Akio said and Midoriya followed him.

Gym Gamma

Akio and Midoriya had on training uniforms on as they stood in front of each other. "Are you sure it's okay for us to be in here before school starts?" Midoriya asked. "I had already got the ok from All Might to train you whenever and however I want. But for the time being we're just allowed to use Gym Gamma." Akio said making Midoriya nod.

"So how do we start?" Midoriya asked. "Well now that you have a style of fight that beat suits you, now you gotta own. Make it your own that no one else can copy." Akio said. "Like your fighting style. I've tried in the past to copy how you fight but it was difficult to." Midoriya said. "That's because my fighting style is MMA. Mixed Martial Arts. I have multiple forms of fighting styles and techniques that it's hard to copy." Akio said and Midoriya nodded understanding. "Let's begin." Akio said powering his Quirk to 10%. Midoriya powered up his Quirk to 10% as well.

Midoriya launched himself at Akio to deliver a side kick to the head but Akio easily caught it with his hand. Midoriya was shocked as Akio then threw  him to the ground. "Come on Deku. Don't go easy on me. Cause I'm not gonna take it easy on you." Akio said. Midoriya got up and increased his power up 5% and dashed at Akio bouncing off the walls using his speed to try and disorient Akio. "Hm, Using a trick Gran Torino showed you. That's gonna help you out against opponents that are slower than you. But then again..." Akio started as he dodged an attack from Midoriya punching him in the gut making him fall to the ground. "I'm easily faster and stronger." He finished. as Midoriya was starting to get up, Akio stood over him and kicked him in the air and as he was falling down, Akio kicked him again in the back into a wall. Midoriya stumbled out of the wall breathing heavy. "We just got started and you're worn out? C'mon Deku. I know you got more in you." Akio said trying to get a rise out of him. Midoriya frowned and powered up more letting green sparks fly off of him. A small smirk found its way if Akio face as he put his hands in his pockets and started dodging all of Midoriya's attacks. Midoriya tried his best to land a bit on Akio but he was too fast. Akio landed a hard gut punch to Midoriya and another punch to the face making Midoriya fall to the ground.

Midoriya struggled to get up only for Akio help him up. "You need to work on your fighting. You can't just charge at a villain. The best weapon you have is the one in between your ears. Use it." Akio said and Midoriya nodded. "You weren't kidding when you said you wasn't going easy on me." Midoriya said. "Well this is the best way to train you. Now let's keep going." Akio said and Midoriya had a nervous look on his face as sweat came down his head.

Later at the dorms

The rest of Class A was up getting ready for school as they all was downstairs in common area. "Hey as anyone seen Deku?" Uraraka asked. "No. Come to think of it, Akio isn't here either." Kirishima said. "Where could those two been?" Iida asked.

Then the door to the dorms opened and everyone looked to see Akio with a bruised Midoriya next to him. "Whoa! What the heck happened to you two?" Ashido asked. "Deku wanted to train with me so I let him." Akio said. "Dude, it looks more like you just beat him down." Kaminari said. Akio turned to Midoriya. "Get yourself cleaned up. Today and Tomorrow will get even hard." Akio said as he set Midoriya down on the couch. Uraraka and Iida went to check on him. "Deku, you okay?" Uraraka asked. "I'll be okay." Midoriya said. "Was training with Akio that hard?" Uraraka asked. "I-I don't want to talk about it." Midoriya said.

Akio past Todoroki. "You think you went a little too overboard on him?" Todoroki asked. "Maybe, but it's the only way I know how to train and it's the only way he'll learn." Akio said as he went upstairs to get ready for the day.