Aftermath Of Hero Killer: Stain

Narrator POV

After the encounter with Stain the police were called to come pick up Stain and take him to prison while a medical team was also called to pick up Deku, Todoroki, Iida and Akio to take them to the hospital for treatment for their injuries. When they got to the hospital, Deku was getting his legs healed up along with Iida's arms. Todoroki only had minor injuries and just got some bruises. As for Akio, thanks to the healing factor of his Quirk, he was healing himself as soon as the fight with Stain was over and didn't need any proper treatment but still had to stay at the hospital just for the night which Akio was most annoyed about.

The next day: Your POV

As Deku, Shoto and Iida were in hospital clothes with bandages around there arms, you sat in a chair with your feet propped up on a table and in casual clothes (black pants with shoes and a red and black hoodie) with your arms crossed. You were still annoyed by the fact that you had to stay in the hospital even though you were already healed up but nothing you could do about it.

"Did you sleep, Midoriya?" Shoto asked. "No not really." Deku said. "I figured. Me neither." Shoto said. "Think about that fight now. We did something amazing." Deku said. "Yeah I agree." Shoto said. "After everything that happened back there, it kinda feels like a miracle we're even alive. With my leg messed up I was and easy target. He probably could've killed me if he really wanted to." Deku said. "Yeah. When he attacked Akio I thought he was going to kill him and me next. Seems he let the three of us live on purpose." Shoto said. "Guess whatever we did back there earned his respect in a way. Some villains have some remnants of respect in em when they want to show it." You said. "Yeah. I'm impressed by you though Iida. He was actually trying to murder you but you stood tall." Shoto said. "That's not true." Before Iida could finish the door opened revealing Gran Torino and Iida's pro hero he was interning with who was known as Manual. "Oh, so the injured youngins are awake." Gran Torino said then turned to Deku. "Idiot. I could yell at you for hours right now. But before I do, you all got a visitor."

Then a large guy with a dog head stepped in the room. "This is Hosu's chief of police. Kenji Tsuragamae." Gran Torino said. Shoto and Iida stood up at attention but you stayed seated as Deku was about to get up. "No, please, stay seated, woof." Tsuragamae said and looked at all of you. "So you're the U.A. Students who brought down the Hero Killer huh?" He asked. "We are." You said. "Stain had some serious injuries. Severe burns and several broken bones. Right now he's in the hospital under strict guard, woof. Here's a lesson you should have already learned." Tsuragamae started. "Great. A history lesson. How exciting." You muttered.

"When Quirks became the norm, the police force sought to maintain the status quo. They decided we wouldn't use Quirks as weapons. That's when heroes came in. They could do what we couldn't, if they were licensed, of course, woof. It would be impossible for the police to condone thr use of deadly Quirks. After all, we're here to stop such harm from being done. The only reason pros can use their powers now is because of a strict code of ethics that the early heroes chose to abide by. That's why it's against the law for uncertified people to use their Quirks to cause injury. Whether you were up against the Hero Killer or not, none of you had the authority to harm the villain. That means the four of you and your supervisors, Endeavor, Manual and Gran Torino, should receive harsh punishments for this gross abuse of your powers." Tsuragamae said which ticked you off a little.

"Now wait a minute, if Iida had not stepped in Native would've been murdered. And if not for Midoriya both of them would've been dead. No one else even realized that the Hero Killer was in Hosu. Are you saying we should've just stood by and watched people die?" Shoto said. "So it's okay to break the law as long as it goes your way?" Tsuragamae said. "What Shoto means is that it's a hero's job to save people and stop the villain from doing harm. The villains don't give a damn about the law. They use it to their advantage to hurt people. Sometimes bending the rules can save lives in the future. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot." You said. "This is why you're not a full-fledged pro yet. It's obvious U.A. and Endeavor haven't been teaching you near enough. What a shame." Tsuragamae said. "Damn mutt." You said getting up and walk to him followed by Shoto. "Todoroki, Akio. Listen he's right." Iida said. "Guys calm down." Deku said.