Final Day of Training

Yaoyorozu woke up the next day laying in her bed at the dorms. She sat up and looked around to see she was by herself. She looked down and sighed as she remembered what happened yesterday. She grabbed her arm and let out a shaky sigh as she sat on her bed. 'You're okay. It's thanks to him that you're okay.' Yaoyorozu thought to herself as she smiled to herself remembering Akio protecting her. The she remembered asking Akio to carry her inside the dorms making her blush. She shook her head and got out of bed getting ready for the day.

Once she got dressed she went downstairs into the common area and saw most of the class fully dressed and and eating breakfast. Ashido noticed her and smiled. "Yaomomo! You're up!" She said as her and the other girls ran over to her. "Hello everyone." Yaoyorozu said with a smile. "Hey, Uh are you gonna be okay after what happened to you last night?" Jiro asked. "It was an uncomfortable event but I'll be okay. By the way, where's Akio?" Yaoyorozu said. "Oh he left earlier with Deku and All Might. It's the last day before the exam so they said they were gonna go at it. Deku looked pretty nervous as Akio dragged him out of the dorms." Uraraka said with a nervous laugh. "I see." Yaoyorozu said. "Anyway, come eat with us. You gotta tell us what you and Akio did in your date. And we need details!" Ashido said as she dragged Yaoyorozu to the dining room.

At Gym Gamma

Midoriya was thrown into the wall with a hard crash leaving a dent in the wall. "C'mon Deku! Gotta do better than that!" Akio shouted from across the room. Both of them were in their gym uniforms and doing an intense sparing match. Or what Midoriya would call it, a one sided beatdown. All Might was standing to the side watching them go at it as sweat dropped from his head. Midoriya pulled himself out of the wall and dashed at Akio going for a strong kick from above but  jumped out of the way and elbow him in the side making Midoriya fall down. Midoriya looked up to see Akio about to strike him and quickly got out of the way. Midoriya jumped up and kicked the ground under him making debris fly at Akio. Akio swiped the air in front of him and a gust of flames came out destroying the debris. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Midoriya dash at him readying a kick, but Akio dodged it and grabbed Midoriya by his shirt putting him to the ground. "Ow, one day you might actually break something." Midoriya muttered. Akio rolled his eyes and helped him up. "Let's take a break for now." Akio said as they walked over to All Might.

"I take it this is how it always is with training." All Might said. "You have no idea." Midoriya said. Akio hit on top of his head. "Shut it. With this type of training you'll learn discipline for your Quirk. Something All Might barely had." Akio said bluntly making sweat drop from All Might's face. "Uh, I still was able to control One For All." He said. "You had time to master it enough for your own liking. Deku still needs to have his own fighting style. His Shoot Style is a start but he needs to make it his own." Akio said. "He's right, if I'm gonna be a great hero and be your successor, I need to make up my own style. It's thanks to Akio for teaching me Ki that I'm improving this fast." Midoriya said making All Might smile.

"That's good. Cause since today's the final day before the exam, we're gonna end it by going all out." Akio said as he stood in the center of the gym. "Deku, me and you are gonna spare. To make things easy, if you land one strike on me, you win. And just letting you know, I won't let you get the hit in so easily." Akio said as he powered up. Midoriya gulped as he looked over at All Might who held his thumbs up trying to be supportive. Midoriya walked towards Akio as he charged up. 'One strike is all I need to do to win. I have to do this no matter what.'

Midoriya then dashed at Akio preparing a kick. Akio was ready to block it until Midoriya suddenly dashed up in the air. Before he could land a blow Akio dodged as Midoriya kicked the ground with force. Akio went to attack him but Midoriya dodged out of the way and went for a spin kick to Akio's head. Akio ducked under and punched him in the gut making him fall. Midoriya got up and tried to do a sneak attack only for Akio to dodge the attack. Midoriya grunted as he started to move faster attack Akio with a flurry of strikes as Akio dodged all of them. Suddenly Midoriya's green sparks started to go crazy as his eyes glowed green. Akio looked surprise as he then went for a punch but Midoriya dodged it and at lightening speed went for a spin kick to his head. Akio almost got hit as he dodged it as they both jumped back. "Hehe, I almost had you. Akio, let's keep going." Midoriya said with a smirk. Akio let out a small chuckle as his eyes glowed red. "All Might, you might wanna step outside. This just got interesting."

Later

Aizawa was walking with Class A to Gym Gamma for more hero training. As they got there, they saw All Might standing outside. "All Might? What are you doing here?" Aizawa asked. "Oh Uh, Young Akio and Young Midoriya are training right now." All Might said. "Then why aren't you in there supervising them?" Aizawa asked. All Might was about to answer until they heard a loud crash coming from inside the gym. Aizawa looked at All Might as he walked to the door and opened it to see a clash of green sparks and red flames as Midoriya had tried to land a hard high kick and Akio blocked it. Midoriya jumped away and dashed at Akio and he went for a side kick. Akio blocked and threw Midoriya into the wall. "Hm. Of course they're going overboard." Aizawa said. "Mr. Aizawa, should we stop them?" Iida asked. "No. Knowing them they won't stop if we tell them to. Besides, from the looks of it, they're both fired up." Aizawa said with a small smirk.

Midoriya got up and dashed at Akio. Akio was expecting him to do a charge attack again but Midoriya feint it and jumped up then back down then jumped off from wall to wall. Akio followed his movements with his eyes as he noticed Midoriya disappeared from his sight. Akio was confused at first until he turned around to see Midoriya charging at him at close range. Akio barely had anytime to react  as he quickly hit him with a gut punch stopping his motion. Then Akio felt Midoriya holding on to his arm as he lightly punched Akio on the shoulder. "Heh, got you." Midoriya weakly said as he fell down in a seating position. Akio stood there for a moment before he gave Midoriya a nod. "Not bad kid. Not bad at all." He said and walked away from him. Midoriya smiled brightly as  laid back. "Deku! Are you okay?" Uraraka asked as her Iida, Asui  and Mineta ran over to him. "Y-Yeah. I'm great. I finally impressed him." Midoriya said with a exhausted smile.

Akio walked over to All Might. "So how'd he do?" All Might asked. "He's still got a long way to go. But he's ready enough for the provisionals." Akio said. "That's good. Sorry to take away time from your training though." All Might said. "It's fine. Besides, training him has steadily made me grow stronger too. And figured out few new moves I can use." Akio said making All Might smile. Akio noticed Yaoyorozu walking towards and walked to her. "Hey." Yaoyorozu said. "Hey, you okay?" Akio asked. "Yes." Yaoyorozu said. "The others didn't blast you with a lot of questions about last night did they?" Akio asked. "Well, Mina did but it was okay." Yaoyorozu said. "Okay." Akio said.

"I, I never got a chance to say thank you for protecting me last night. So I'm saying it now." Yaoyorozu said. "Uh, it's fine. Besides the end, Last night was good." Akio said. Yaoyorozu giggled as she leaned her head onto Akio's shoulder. "Yeah. It was." She said smiling up at him. Akio looked down at her with slight amazement in his eyes. "Come on. Let's join the class." Yaoyorozu said and Akio nodded following her to the rest of their class.

A/N: So as you saw this was the final day of training before the provisional license arc. I'm making a few changes for the arc meaning more tournament matches and Class A will meet people from Akio's old school. Are they good people? Are they bad people? Was one of them a love interest? 👀 You'll have to see.

See Ya!!!