Chapter 11: The Stores

Mason had insisted that he maintain a death grip on my wrist, which was no doubt going to turn purple in a couple of minutes, whilst he dragged me over to the car. I had told him that I could walk just fine but I saw in his eyes that he liked showing me the power he had. No-one stopped him from what he was doing, which meant no one would help me. He also seemed to like showing me his power over me. The car I was forced into was a black BMW, a BMW 8-Series Gran Coupe to be exact.

I struggled as he tossed me in the car which just caused him to chuckle. He pulled out some rope and tied my hands together. I don't know how he did considering I was kick and punching him the whole time. Grabbing hold of my now bound hands, he lifted them up to the roof of the car and secured them to the handle above the door. Mason leaned across me to grab the seat belt - I know, safety first, right? - and as he made his way back across my body deliberately taking his sweet time to get there, he lingered at my face.

He brought his lips to mine. I pulled away, but his Large hand quickly reached up to secure my head, in the place he desired. While he captured my mouth with his, he buckled my seat belt and pulled a black piece of material from his pocket. My eyes bore into his closed ones as I started to panic about what the cloth could be for. He must have sensed my distress because a low chuckle came from his throat. His assault had pushed me into the seat, as far as possible, which meant he no longer needed his hand to keep me in place. He finally broke the kiss and smirked at me before promptly tying the black cloth over my eyes.

Mason's lips locked with mine once again, before he pushed himself off me and out of the car, forcefully shutting the door behind him. I gathered that he was driving because I knew I was in the front seat and I highly doubted I would get the passenger seat over him. I angled my legs towards the door, away from him, when I felt his hand rest on my right knee. I would have tried to push it off but I was quickly reminded that my hands were secured above my head. He obviously noticed my futile attempt because he painstakingly brushed his hand up my leg. His fingers grazed the insides of my thigh as I twisted to get away from his touch.

"Stop it." I pleaded

"No"

"Please"

"And why would I do that? You intentionally tried to avoid sleeping in the same bed as me, you did not eat your dinner, you have been placing a chair under the bathroom door, you approached Bailee about escaping me, you had a rather long conversation with Archie which also included the escaping topic and on top of that you always try to resist me," he said with emphasis on try.

I'm not sure why he thought any of that justified him touching me, but clearly, in his sick and twisted mind, it did. I decided I couldn't win this battle so I held my tongue. Although I didn't like how close his hand was resting to my flower, I didn't want to risk him going any further.

I finally felt the car come to a stop and heard the engine turn off, followed by Mason getting out of the car and promptly shutting the door. I felt the coolness nip my skin when my door was opened. The first thing Mason did was untie my blindfold. Although it did take some time for my eyes to adjust, it was a relief to see again, I didn't like the darkness. He then went up for my hands and undid them as well. My hands were cold from a lack of circulation to them, thanks to Mason tying them so tightly above my head. I was a bit taken back when he offered his hand for me to get out of the car,  I didn't take it.

Evidently not liking my lack of willingness to give him what he wanted, he grabbed my hand pulling my back flush against his chest. He brushed some hair behind my ear and whispered

"Any funny business and you won't be the only one feeling the consequences."

He loosened his hold on me, allowing me to turn and face him. I gave him a confused look because I really wasn't sure who else he was thinking of hurting. He seemed to enjoy hurting me just fine, so I couldn't understand who else he would think I care about enough, to not try and escape. Realizing I didn't know what he was insinuating, Mason snaked his hand around my waist started talking again.