Chapter 45

(hasnt been edited)

God she is perfect, I thought to myself as I took her all in. The way her cheeks began tinging the slightest bit red, something anyone could miss, but not me. Never me. 

Her long chesnut brown locks were partially tucked behind her ear, the rest hanging forwards over her shoulder. She was anxiously gnawing away at the bottom corner of her lips as her eyes gradually left mine. I could feel them trail down my body, stopping to examine a scar here or there. Although after her initial comment, her gaze had not dropped below my abs.

Mine on the other hand…I couldnt fucking take my eyes off her. Soaking up in absolutely every little piece of her perfect body. The way her chest rose and fell ever so shallowly as if she was scared there would not be any oxygen left in a minute. Her collarbones, which were defined like a model off the runway, sculpted seamlessly into her shoulders. Sure there was the odd bruise or two, but they only added to how beautiful she was. How stunning she was. How undeniably perfect my wife was.

And man did my dick remind me of that. If I didn't do something soon, it was not gonna be a happy dick anymore. Standing erect from my body, I could finally see annalise's eyes drop to my manhood in front of her. She extended her dainty arm out, followed by her pointer finger. Ever so delicately she placed her finger on a vein that was bulging from my base to tip. Her feather-like touch tediously traced it up. Sweat was mounting in my palms as I clenched and unclenched them, willing myself to stay put. Her eyes were locked on mine as she finally reached the end and retracted her hand beside her hips.

Daring her to break eye contact, I carefully took the base of my cock in my right hand. My other hand reached out, tucking all of her hair behind her ears, leaving both of her breasts exposed in my line of sight. 

With her palms placed on the bed she began to work her way further onto the bed. Her black lace underwear still hiding her pussy from me. I remained in my position, slowly palming my cock up and down, waiting for what she would do next.

Her fingers travelled down between her breasts, over her stomach until she stopped at the waist band of her panties. Dipping two fingers below she looked me dead in the eye as they slipped between her folds.

"you know Mason" she breathed out rather calm and collected. I raised my chin, urging her to continue and she obliged. 

"even though you might have been the one to take away my virginity, I know how to pleasure myself."  

I could see her fingers though the fabric  playing with herself and god it was so hard to concentrate on what she was saying.

" and even if you were the first man to make me come, you sure as hell won't be the last."

That I heard loud and clear. Grinding my teeth at her words, possession fueled me. My dick would be the only one her tight little pussy would ever feel. Only my dick would slide in and out relentlessly until she was shaking underneath me. Only I could have the honour of her coming all over me, making her come over and over again until she begged me to stop. Me and only me.

" You really believe that, love?" I gritted out, pumping harder. Faster.

"I know it and I don't know what you think this means," she held up her left hand showing me her wedding ring and slid it off her finger. " but a little bit of metal and some paper isn't gonna do shit when I was forced into this in the beginning." 

The gold band which was originally on her finger was now trailing down her stomach to her panties. Not breaking eye contact for a second as she slipped it below the black fabric and returned her hand into sight a second later. She effortlessly manoeuvred herself to the end of the bed and stood up, her eyes never leaving mine. 

She lifted the ring up as she came closer to me, refusing to make contact. 

"You can shove this, your stupid fucking rules and your misogynistic sadistic attitude all the way up your arse." she seethed. 

When I made no move to take it, or her for that matter, she hurled it across the room. It ricocheted of the window making a small clank as it hit the floor. As she stormed off towards the wardrobe, I stood there dumbfounded. She had played a good game, I had to give her that. 

I could hear her rummaging around in the wardrobe as I decided to finish off what she had started. Hastily I made my way to the bathroom and within the next ten or so minutes I was finished. Having a quick shower, I wrapped my lower waist in a towel, readying myself to see my wife. And for Annalise's sake she better be on her knees by the door grovelling at my feet for forgiveness.

Except she wasn't. 

She casually sat on the bed, legs crossed. Wearing a blood red floor length dress, with a neckline that scooped low enough to leave just enough to the imagination. She had thrown her hair up into a quick messy bun and was now applying red lipstick to her puckered lips.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I thought it was pretty obvious" She says standing up gesturing to her outfit. " This is my fucking revenge dress, Mason."

A small glint of silver catches my eye, when I notice what she has got.

"Where did you get that?"

"Oh what, this?" she holds up a steak knife twirling the point on her finger. " Figured the restaurant wouldn't miss one."

How had I not noticed that?

-------

so i know it has been literal months so thanks for coming back.

I dont have my computer with me at the moment and wrote this on my phone which is why it is a bit shorter. I figured a thousand words is better than none.

Who knows maybe you'll all get lucky and Ill finish the book before Christmas.

Bx