|•01•|

"Guys, I want you guys to meet our new student. "The Sensei said. "Please come in. "

The door open, and they all look at that new student. Some of them were daydream about that girl beauty.

"This is our new student, please introduce yourself to your Classmate. "The sensei said. That girl brightly smile.

"Hi! My name is Nakano Maiko, me and my mom just move here so I'm still new. I hope you guys take good care of me. "That girl said while bowing to them.

"Thank you, you may have a sit. "Sensei said. Maiko walk toward empty place and sit over there

"Hi! "

"Hii! "Maiko said happily.

"My name is Hatsuri Nana. Pleasure to meet you. "She said

"Pleasure to meet you too! You can call me Maiko if you want. "She said while smiling.

"Sure! You can call me Nana. "Nana said. Maiko nodding. After that sensei start the lesson.

"Okay that's all for today. And also Nakano. "

Maiko look at Sensei. "Yes? "

"If you have problem or anything, please come and tell me. "Sensei said

Maiko nodding happily. "Yes, I will. Thank you for your kindness. "She said.

The sensei get out from the class. Half of Maiko's classmate went toward her.

"Wow! You're so pretty Maiko! "

"What did you use?! You're so cute! "

"I'm so jealous! "

"Wanna be my girlfriend?! "

"I'm gonna asked her first! Shut up! "

"I don't care! She's mine. "

"Ah! Jeez. Shut up boys! You gonna make her uncomfortable. "

"Sorry about them. They're stupid. "

Maiko just giggle. "Well thank you for all of yours compliment. I'm so happy for hearing them. "She said while smiling

"Damn! "

"An angel! "

"I love her so much. "

But then the sound of smashing head in the classroom. They all look at that voice.

"Shut the fuck up, you damn fucking whore. I can't fucking sleep. "

She let of her dominant aura, that's make half of the classroom froze and some of them were struggling. That girl get out of the classroom..

"I-I totally forgot about her for a while. "

"M-my heart beating so fast! "

"I-I thought I'm gonna die.. "

"Wh-who is she? "Maiko asked, her hand are cold. Like, swear to god. That Aura was so scary. Like hell!

"That's Yuuji Kana. An Alpha. And also knowing as the Bad Girl in this school lot of people scared of her because of her attitude. "

"She's scary no matter what she did. Sometimes I don't understand why. She's rich. Her life like perfect, but why she did something like that. "

Maiko just nodding her head. Understand what her classmate trying to say.

"Lunch time!! "

"You want to eat with us?! "Nana asked

"I'm sorry about that Nana. My mom made a bento for me... "She said

She laughing. "It's fine~ your mom looks like she really really love you. "Nana said.

Maiko laughing. "You think so? Well me too! For me she is the best mom in the world! "Maiko said happily.

Nana rubbing Maiko's head. "Good to heard that. "Nana said. Then she stand up. "I'm going now. "

"Alright, please be careful. "She said. She let out of her bento, then her eyes locked on someone.

To Be Continued

Its kinda short but Ill do my best~

Nakano Maiko (16)- 164 cm- 47 kg- 7 May- Taurus - Omega

Nakano Maiko (16)
- 164 cm
- 47 kg
- 7 May
- Taurus
- Omega