|•14•|

Maiko make Kana sit on bed

Maiko make Kana sit on bed. Now they are at Nurse's room. Kana slowly touched Maiko cheek. There's some injured on her lips.

Maiko just smiles. "Let me treats your injured. "Maiko said, she take some medicine and came back.

"I'm sorry for slapped you, Kana-kun. "Maiko said, she put some medicine on Kana's cheek.

"It's nothing at all it's not hurt. But your injured... "Kana said.

"This just nothing. I can do it by myself. "Maiko said while smiling. "Alright done! "

Kana didn't say anything, she put her head on Maiko's chest. Of course make Maiko shock, but she just let. She slowly rubs Kana's head.

"And also, boss really love my body. So she will do anything to have this body. "

"We keep sleeping together.. Wait, should I said, we having SEX together."

"Kana-kun can I ask you a question? "Maiko asked. Kana nods her head, she still put her head on Maiko's chest.

"Did you sleep with Reina-chan? "Maiko asked.

Kana looks at Maiko's face. "What..? "

"Reina-chan said that you sleep with her. Did you really did it? "Maiko asked.

Kana gulps her saliva. "Yea... And.. "She said slowly.

"And? "Maiko asked

Kana look down. "I sleep with other beta... As well. And.. Teachers. "Kana said slowly.

Maiko feel her heart broke, she can't believe what just Kana said. She still 16 years old and already sleep with lots of people.

Maiko grab both of Kana's cheeks slowly and make Kana look at her. "If you talks with someone, you need to look at their eyes. "Maiko said while smiling.

"You're not.. Mad? "Kana asked.

"Why would I? It's you, and yourself. "Maiko said. "You can sleep with how many Omegas or Betas you want. "She said.

Kana shaking her head quickly. Maiko just staring at Kana. "You want to sleep with me then? "

"No! Not that! "Kana said, then she hugs Maiko. She buried her face against Maiko's chest. "I'm not doing that anymore. I don't want to do it anymore. It's because you... Because of you, Maiko. "Kana said slowly. Her voice shaking like she's in pain.

Maiko smiles and hugs Kana as well. "Thank you for changing because of me. "Maiko said. She kissing Kana's head.

"Actually my heart broke after heard you had sleep with so many people and doing it for fun and letting your lust control yourself and used them. "Maiko said, she rubbing Kana's head slowly.

"But as long as you tell me the truth and didn't lie. I'm glad and I'm happy in the same time. So thank you, thank you so much. "She said. Her tears fall. "Promise.. Don't do that again. "

Kana nods her head. She broke the hug and staring at Maiko's face. "I'm sorry. "She said and wrapping Maiko's tears. Maiko smiles.

Kana grab both of Maiko's cheek and drag it to ger face. Both of their lips touched. The kiss not rough or lustful. But it's sweet and soft kiss.

Maiko close her eyes and enjoy the kiss. She put her hand around Kana's neck and Kana hugs Maiko's waist. Kana's hand go down and squeezing Maiko's butt.

"Ah~ "

Kana put her tongue inside Maiko's mouth. Kana lift up Maiko to let she sit in her tight.

After 30 minutes they kissing, Kana broke the kiss after Maiko out of breath.

"A-are you okay? "Kana asked. Maiko put her face in Kana's neck.

Maiko face turned red. "Stupid, I can't kiss that long.. "She said slowly.

Kana giggling because of Maiko cuteness. "Want to me to teach you how? "She said while smirking.

"Jeez! Stop it already! "Maiko said. Kana just smiles.

"Let's just skip class for today. "Kana said

"Eh..? We can do that? "Maiko asked

"I do it when I want, so yeah. "Kana said.

"Jeez, well it's you not me. "Maiko said.

"I want to stay with you much longer, Maiko. "Kana whispering to Maiko's hear. That make Maiko jumped and her face turned red.

"Not fair... "

Kana smirking, she kising Maiko's neck. "I love your smell. "

Maiko giggling. "Thanks. "

To Be Continued