|•08•|⚠️

"Thanks for the food! "Maiko said happily

"Thanks for the food! "Maiko said happily. She looks at Kana. "That was good right? "

"You proud of yourself huh? "Kana asked. Maiko smiling happily. "Of course, I am. "

"So gross. "Kana said and that's make Maiko laughing.

"Let's go back to our class. "Maiko said and she stand up. She was about to go but Kana grab her arm and push her to wall. The bento on her hand suddenly throws up.

"Ka-Kana-kun? "Maiko called.

"By the way, I don't think we can be friends. "Kana said, and she put her lips on Maiko. She slowly sucking on Maiko's lips, and her hand on Maiko's breast. She slowly squeezing it and make Maiko gaps.

Kana took that chance and put here tongue inside Maiko's mouth. They've been kissing like 30 minutes and Kana broke the kiss. Maiko's turned red.

"I like your face, sweetie. "Kana said whispering on Maiko's ear.

"Remember babygirl, you're mine. Not my friend, but mine. "Kana said and she kiss Maiko's forehead and leave her alone.

Maiko felt like her face burning. "That Kana-kun is really!! Attractive! "She said while closing her face. "Jeez! I can't believe she did this! "She takes her bento and walking to her class.

"Remember babygirl, you're mine. Not my friend, but mine. "

"Jeez! "She shouts.

"Bye bye, Maiko! "Nana said

"Bye bye, Maiko! "Nana said. Maiko waving toward Nana. Kana stand up and leave the class. Maiko just pouting.

Then she looks at Rina. "Rina-kun, are you okay? "Maiko asked and when toward her.

"Ahh, well. Can you help me Maiko? "Rina asked. "Ah, you have work today, don't you? "Rina asked.

"Well, I take care of the Café at evening. So, it's fine! "Maiko said happily.

"Well, can you help me with some works at Kaichou's room? "Rina asked.

"Sure! I've be so glad to help you! "Maiko said happily.

Both of them walk toward the Kaichou's room.

"Rina-kun, don't you have any security or right hand? "Maiko asked.

"Well, I don't. You know why right? "Rina asked. "Ahh. "Maiko said.

"Its must hard for you to handle works. "Maiko said. Rina looks at Maiko. "Right! I made my decision to help you! "She said proudly.

"Ha? You don't have to do that. Its fine, I really get used to it. "Rina said. Maiko give her a big smile.

"Its okay, more people help you, more easier and fun you works would be! "Maiko said happily. Rina just smiling.

They get inside the Kaichou's room. "I love the smells! "Maiko said.

"You sure do huh? "Rina asked. "Here take this papers and check if have some typos. "

"Sure! "Maiko said and that the paper and she sit on sofa.

Both of them busy with doing their own work. "You know, yesterday I have a dream. "

"Oh, really is it a bad dream? "Maiko asked.

"No, its not. "Rina said.

"Really? So it's a good dream, go on tell me! My Mom said, if you tell your dream its going to happen. "Maiko said happily.

"Eh~ Really? "Rina asked while looking at Maiko.

"Yup! "Maiko said happily. She stands up and went toward Rina. "Here, its all perfect! "

"Thanks. "Rina said and she take the papers. "Hey, about the dream. "Rina said.

Maiko smiles, "Yes? "

Rina grabs her hand and make she sit on her lap and that's make Maiko shocked.

"I dreamed about kissing you. Would you make it come true? "Rina asked while a smirking on her lips. Maiko's face turned red.

"Ha-ha? "She said.

"Don't be innocent, Maiko~ "Rina whispering on her ear.

"Ngg. "

Rina slowly grabs Maiko chin and make she faced her. She put her lips on Maiko's. Its soft and feeling good. She sucks and biting Maiko's lips.

"Ah! "

Then Rina put her tongue inside Maiko's mouth. Both of their tongue touched.

Rina stand up and make Maiko lying on the table. Maiko hugging Rina's head to make it deeper. Then Rina broke the kiss.

Rina staring at Maiko's face and that's make she shock. She can't believe how mess Maiko's face. Her lips and cheeks were red. Her eyes were withered.

"I fucking know it, you might look like this. But I swear to fucking god you look much sexier in my dream. "

To Be Continued