|•20•| 🔞⚠️

"I want both of you... "

Right after heard those things from Maiko, they froze. Like a stone and they looks at eachother. Again Maiko laid down, she threw away all the clothes on her body. Open her thighs and perfectly can see her wet pussy with some fluid on it.

Both of the Alpha gulped. "If you say so. "Rina said. "I won't hold myself. "Kana said. Both of them undress all their outfit. Completely saw their cock already hard as fuck. Kana on top on Maiko while rubbing her cock on Maiko's pussy.

"Ngh~ "The Omega let out of a soft moans. Rina throw a condom toward Kana. "Don't do stupid things or I'll kill you. "Rina said while glaring at Kana, same as her. "Don't fucking tell me what to do. "Kana said. She open the condom while wearing it. Meanwhile Rina starts kissing Maiko's lip. The girl gladly accepting the kiss.

They broke the kiss and Kana put her 2 fingers inside Maiko. "Ah! "They could tell that Maiko is really sensitive now. Kana moves her fingers slowly. It's warm inside it and Maiko'¢ pussy really let out some sounds because of her wet pussy.

"Are you feeling good, Maiko? "Rina asked while giving Maiko a smile. Thats smiles mak Maiko's heart beating so fast. She lift up her hand while looking at Rina. "Rina... Chi.. Ahhghh, Rinachi.. "Maiko called Rina's name while lustfuly looking at her.

Rina shock, but she didn't show it. Maiko's face really make her want to explode like crazy. She smiles and bend down her head to kiss Maiko. The omega moans while kissing, they changing saliva and touched their tongues.

"That's not even fair. You're not even focus on me. "Kana said. She let out her fingers and grabs on Maiko's tight. She moves her head forward to Maiko's pussy and starts to lick on it. "Ngahh!! "Maiko accidently bites on Rina's lips and that's make they broke the kiss.

"Nghahhh! Kana-kun! Not too roughh!! "Maiko said. The Alpha didn't even listen. "Fuck, that's really hurt. "Rina said. "Well I always need to prepared for my place. "Rina said. She looks at Kana. "Oi. "Kana inkg rolls her eyes and she turns Maiko's body around.

Rina sucks on her fingers and slowly rubbing it on Maiko's hole. "Ngaahhh! "She moans its all in the same time. Feeling pleasure on her pussy and tickles on her hole. Rina slowly pushes her fingers inside Maiko's hole.

"Ahh! "Maiko shouts. "It's hurt... Hiks it's hurts. "Maiko said. "Sorry kitten. Please hold it for a while. "Rina said softly. She starts to move her finger around Maiko's hole. Maiko's crying because the hurt feeling and it's Kana's job to do something. She sucking on Maiko clitoris(?)

"Aghhhnn~"Maiko moans. After a few minutes Rina prepared for Maiko, and it's finally done. Maiko hugs on Kana's neck and her legs hugs on Kana's waist. The alpah lift her up meanwhile Rina stand behind Maiko. She put her cock on Maiko's hole meanwhile Kana puts her cock on Maiko's pussy.

"Rinachi, Kana-kun. I'm scared. "Maiko said. "Don't be. "Kana said. Rina kisses on Maiko's back head. "The pain gonna go away, promise. "Rina said. Maiko slowly nods her head. Rina and Kana slowly puts her cock inside. In one trust they all go in. "AHHHHGH!! "Maiko shots.

It's pain, it's full, it's good, all those feeling came in once. Ger tears fall. "Its hurt.. It's hurt.. Hiks.... Put it out. ""Maiko said while crying. "We can't. "Kana said. "It's fine kitten. Dont worry, we'll not move until you told us to. "Rina said. She kisses Maiko's back while Kana kisses Maiko's lips.

After a few minutes later Maiko give permission to both of the to moves, when she felt comfortable with the size and position. Rina and Kana moves their cock. Maiko let out a groan a little. She tightly hugs Kana's neck.

The moves slowly started to get harder and Maiko starts to let a loud moan. It's right, the pain slowlt faded away and the pleasure coming to control. "Ngahh! Slow-ngah! Slow down! ""Maiko said. Rina sucking on Maiko's back meanwhile Kana sucks on Maiko's neck.

"Theres no way I can do that, Kitty. "Kana said. Maiko lift her head up. Didn't even stop to moaning. Rina pull Maiko's head for the kisses. She affraid that her voice will make someone notice. They broke the kiss.

"Nghh, it's fullhh. It's fullhh. "Maiko said. She grabing on Kana's shirt and laid her head on Kana's chest. "Does it feel you, hmm? You like it? "Kana whisper to Maiko. The omega nods while moaning. She likes how hoarse Kana's voice while whispering.

The more they trusts inside the harder the do. Maiko couldn't helps but to moan. Kana put two fingers inside Maiko's mouth to let the Omega sucks it. "Ahh, shit. I want to cum... "Rina said while groaning. Looks like Kana want to cum to when she feels Maiko tighten on her pussy. Rina grabs on Maiko's waits to trust her cock deeper.

Kana let out her fingers from Maiko's mouth, want to focus more at her cock. They thrust like crazy. The last thrust are the harder one and Maiko moaning hardly. "AHHHHH!" Kana and Rina cum same as Maiko. The omega put her head on Maiko's chest.

Kana and Rina pull out her cock. "Oii, what's the matter? "Kana asked. Rina looks at Maiko who laid her head on Kana's chest. "She fainted. "Rina said. The girl take Maiko and bought her to her bed.

Silence....

Kana and Rina didn't even know what should they talk about, there's the only reason. They hate eachother. Kana walks toward bathroom. Rina just rolls her eyes. She looks at Maiko then smiles. She kisses Maiko's head.

"I want you to be mine Maiko.. "

To Be Continued