|•07•|

After Rina done, she slowly broke the hug, Maiko smiling and wrapping Rina's tears.

"Im sorry.. "Rina said

Maiko giggling. "Its fine! Its your feeling and its important. So tell me what in your mind. "Maiko said while smiling. Maiko grab on Rina's hand. "I love you just the way you're Rina-kun. So be yourself. "

Kana walking while putting her hand on her pocket, but she stop her foot after saw Maiko and Rina are holding hand

"What the..? "She asked, while staring her. For no reason, she feel like her heart burning. Her dark aura came out while staring at them, then she smirking.

"Don't think that way, Suzuki Rina bastard. I wont lend my Omega to you, stupid. "She said then leave.

"How about we go home for now

"How about we go home for now. "Maiko said while smiling. Rina didn't say anything, she grab Maiko's hand and hugging her. Maiko shock but she hugging her back.

"See you tomorrow. "Rina said.

"Sure. "Maiko said, they broke the hug and go home. When she at home, she get in.

"Mom, Im home~ "She said

"Mai-chan~ "Her mom came and hugging her. "I miss you~ "She said. Maiko giggling and hug her back. "I miss you too mom. "

Her Mom smiling. "So, how's school today? "Mom asked

"Of course! I meet lots of friends at the first day! Its so amazing. "Maiko said happily.

"That's good for you, dear. "Mom said. "You must tired, go on and take a bath, Mom gonna make you some dishes~! "

Maiko smiling happily. "Okay, if need help Ill help you, hokie~? "

"Hokie sweetie~ "

Maiko giggling and she get to her room to take a bath.

Like always, Maiko gonna walk to school

Like always, Maiko gonna walk to school. Her mood always happy, no matter what. But suddenly someone grab Maiko's hand and drag her to store.

"Wa-wait! "

"Shh! Shut your damn fucking mouth! "Kana said. Maiko shock by her.

"Wha-what's wrong Yuuji-san? "Maiko asked

"Dumbass, don't call me that. "Kana said, she let go of Maiko.

"The-then, what should I call you? "Maiko asked

Kana screeching her neck. "Kana.. "She said slowly, but Maiko can heard that. She smiling brightly. "Sure!! You can call me Maiko. "

"Whatever, I don't care. "Kana said.

"Emm, by the way, Kana-kun. What's wrong? "Maiko asked while looking at Kana's face.

Kana push Maiko to wall, and make her face closer to Maiko. Maiko's face turn red when their face are close.

"You and Kaichou, did something have between you guys? "Kana asked her eyes directly look at Maiko's eyes. Those eyes feel like its gonna kill you if you get the wrong answer.

"No-nothing. Nothing. Really, we're just friend. "Maiko said

"Really? How can I believe you? "Kana asked

"I-I never lied before! "Maiko said. "Co-could you no-not get this close. "

Kana smirked. "What? You embarrassed? "Kana asked, make her face closer. Maiko tightly close her eyes.

But slowly she open her eyes, she saw Kana giggling, but their face still close. Maiko face was so red. Kana give her a pack.

"That's for today, I give you more, "She get closer to Maiko's ear. "Babygirl. "

"Ngg! "She slowly push Kana away and go to her class.

"Fi-finally!! "Maiko shouting.

"Eh? Nani? Nani? Nani? "

"Maiko, what's wrong? Your face are red? "Nana said

"Ha? Re-red?! No-nothing! "Maiko said.

"Oi, you blocking me. "Kana said.

"Ah, so-sorry. "Maiko said, and she moved. Kana give her a smirk and go to her seat.

'Jeez! That Kana is really! '

She walked to her seat and sit.

"Nani, nani. What's wrong Maiko~?"Nana asked

"Nothing, nothing! "Maiko said loudly.

"Okay, if you say so. By the way, want to eat with me today? "Nana asked

"Ah! Eto.. You see, my mom always gonna cooked for me... So.. "

"Alright, alright I understand. Then how about tommorow I'm gonna bought bento as well and we can eat together. "Nana said.

"Sure! It's make me happy! "Maiko said

"That's good! "Nana said.

"Lunch time!! "

"Rina-kun. "Maiko called.

"Sorry, I have work at President room. Sorry. "Rina said and she go.

Maiko glace at Kana who sleeping on her table.

"Ano.. Kana-kun? "Maiko called.

"What? "

'Oh, she awake. '

"Want to eat bento with me? "Maiko asked

"Ew, gross. No damn freaking way. "Kana said

Maiko look at her bento. "If you say so, I'll just go to Kaichou's room and it with Rina-kun then. "Maiko said while smiling.

Kana quickly raised her he and and grab Maiko's arm. She look at Kana.

"What's wrong Kana-kun? "Maiko asked

"Tsk! You're so fucking annoying. Come! "Kana said and drag Maiko to rooftop.

"Why we-we're here? "Maiko asked

"To eat your bento are you dumb? "Kana asked. But then she smirking. "Oh~ is this place reminds you something? "

"No! No! "Maiko said. She sit on the bunch and Kana sit next to her.

"What did your mom cook? "Kana asked.

"We-well actually. It's my cook. Emm, I want to thank you for yesterday. "Maiko said. "An-and, I hope we can be fri-friend. "

Kana just staring at Maiko. "Sure. "

Maiko smiling happily, "then let's eat together! "

Both of them eat the bento together.

To Be Continued