|•15•|

A/n : sorry for haven't update this shit, please enjoy your time.. !

"So you guys are ready? "The teacher asked the students. "Yes! Ma'am! "They all shouted with excited tones.

Today they have a vacation for the first year, this vacation are about to celebrate the first year has the most greatest grade in this year.

"Mai-chan! Aren't you feel excited about this?! "Nana asked while smiling brightly. Maiko laughs after saw her friend face. "Chill, Nana+chan. "Maiko said while giggles.

"How the heck I can chill after all this?! It's our first vacation at school! We can having fun, story time! And sleep together!! "Nana said. Seh jumps while grabing Maiko's hand and it's make Maiko jumps as well.

"I know! I know! We can create our friendship memories here!!! Oh my god! "Maiko said excitedly. Nana laughs. "Alright you guys, go take your things and let get inside the hotel. "The teacher said.

"Right! "They students take all their things in bus and went inside the hotel. Kana stares at Maiko who talking with Nana happily, same as Rina.

'Shit, is there any time that I can be with her? Fuck.. '

"Lets stay her for a while

"Lets stay her for a while. Narumi sensei gonna announcement which room you gonna sleep and with your roomates. "

"Maiko! Maikooo! Did you heard that?! "Nana whispers while grabing Maiko's hand, the girl also do the same thing. "I know! I know!! "She whipers. They giggles and give full of attention to teacher.

Narumi sensei called which room they gonna stay. In a room they gonna share 3 student. This really hard for the teachers. First they don't want to have some problem. For example, what if an omega suddenly in heat? It's would be troublesome.

So to avoid that, the teacher just gives each room like omegas and betas or alphas and betas, the teacher tried to avoid to pull Alphas and Omegas together.

"Damn, Mai-chan. We're not sharing the same room. "Nana said. Maiko nods her head. "I'm roomates with a girl at class 1-B and a guy at class 1-A
Both of them are omegas. "Maiko said. She looks at Nana. "What about you? "She asked.

Nana just give her a little smiles. Then she look down. "I'm with the President and the bad girl... "She said. Maiko eyes widen.

'Kana-kun and Rina-kun?! Both?! '

Nana hugs Maiko. "Help me Mai-chan. What should I do. It's not fun! It not fun at all!! "Nana said while fake crying on Maiko's chest. The girl hugs her friend back and slowlt rubs on Nana's back. "Yosh, yosh. It's fine, don't worry. Both of them are kind. "

That's make Nana cried even louder. "Kind my ass! They gonna give a death glares untill night! Won't let me sleep with their scary face! Don't wanna! "Nana shouts.

Maiko completely don't know what to do. She tried to calm Nana, then she glance toward Kana who already stares at her. Kana look at another sides and walks away.

"Whats the matter? "

Maiko and Nana looks at the voice. "Keiko-sensei. "Keiko give them a smiles. "Is there something bad happen? Or did you left something on the bus? "She asked. "It's not like that sensei.. "Nana said with sad tone.

"What's the matter? "Keiko asked. Maiko bites her lips softly. "Emm, actually... Nana-chan need to share her room with Kana-kun and Rina-kun. But she dont want it. "Maiko tried to explain the situation.

Keiko smiles.

"Why dont you change it with Maiko then? "

To Be Continued

Place check out at our conversations acc. There is a things I announced about.

Drop any bull and shit things on your mind at the reply please

Drop any bull and shit things on your mind at the reply please. Thanks.