|•27•|

Have you guys play this game? 😆😆 If you don't please do! I swear it's a lot of fun with the demon brothers! I SWEAR!! 😆😆

And also.. 😳👉🏻👈🏻 if you don't mind... Can we be friends, like fangirls of Obey Me..? I've been dreaming about this a lot 😭😭 So if you play Obey Me please tell me 😳❤️

And maybe we can make a group chat...
😳👉🏻👈🏻

"Oi, eat properly

"Oi, eat properly. Aren't you are sleep the longest than other. Why the hell you're still sleepy? "Rina said while glaring at Kana. The girl with blue eyes glares back. "Shut the fuck up. I'm not in the mood to have a fight with you. "Kana said.

Rina rolls her eyes and continued to eat. Maiko stares at the both of them, maybe she just think to much but it's feel something off. The atmosphere feels like.... Not as usual? Kana stand up to throw her leftovers.

Maiko slowly wake up and sits next to Rina. The red eyes girl look at her. "What? You want some? "Rina asked. "Can I? "Rina nods her head and she gives it to Maiko. The emerald eyes girl smiles. "Thank you! Rinachi. "Maikos aid happily.

Rina could only smiles and she continue to eat her food. Maiko bit her lips. "Emm.. Rinachi, can I ask you something? "Maiko asked.

Rina stares at Maiko. "Yeah, sure. "She said. Maiko gulp her saliva. "E-em, is there something wrong? Eto.. You know you can talk to me right? "Maiko asked. "Li-like! If there's something bother you or something stuck in your head just let me know right away! "She said again and she plays with her fingers.

"I... I can't always read people mind or feeling so, just let me know okay! "Maiko said deeply staring at Rina's eyes maked the girl a little shock. But Rina reply it with a smile and she rubs Maiko's head. "Yeah, I'll take that as a note. "She said.

"Well, let's go now. "Rina said. Maiko nods while smiling. Both of them stand up and walk away.

'There's no way I can speak for my mind and feelings. '

"I hope you all bring more clothes for the pool

"I hope you all bring more clothes for the pool. "

"Yes, ma'am! "

"Mai-chaaaan!! It's Bikini time!! "Nana said and happily holding Maiko's hand. Maiko give her a smiles. "Did you brings your swimsuit? "Maiko asked.

Nana nods her head quickly. "Of course I did! I've been waiting for this moment! AAAAND! I might attract someone or two~ "She said. Maiko laughs. "Of course you will~ "Maiko said

"Kyaa! Mai-chan!! You making me blush!! "Nana said and she slowly patting Maiko's back.

"Oi, Maiko. "

Maiko and Nana looks toward the voice. "Ah, Rinachi, Kana-kun. "Maiko said. The Alphas run toward Maiko. "Well.. I'll go first. "Nana said and quickly went to changing room.

"What's the matter? "Maiko asked. Kana rubs her back neck. "Well.. You see. "Kana said. "We'll wait for you after you changing. "Rina said.

Maiko smiles happily. "Sure! "Maiko said and she went to change room.

"Acting like a shy cat, so disgusting. "Rina said. "Shut the fuck up, you pig. I don't need your opinion. "Kana said. Both of them glares to eachother.

"Oii! You two don't want to change your clothes first before we'll going to pool. "

"Ahhh, shut up. Don't tell me what to do. "Kana said and she walk away while putting her hand inside her pocket. Rina smiles and she bow. "I will. "She said and walk toward the changing room.

➪To Be Continued