|•11•|

"Don't touch what's mine. "

Maiko and Ii-kun looks at that voice.

"Ka-Kana-kun? Rina-kun? What are you doing here? "Maiko asked.

They push Ii-kun hands away from Maiko's head.

"What? I can't came here? "Kana asked.

"I came here to visit you. "Rina said.

"We-well. "

"Maiko-chan! Irumi! Came back to work! "Haru shouted.

"Coming! "

"Have a sit first. I need to go back to work. "Maiko said. Both of them get back to work.

Rina sits on seat and Kana sit in front of her. Rina gave her glares.

"The fuck you are doing in front of me. "Rina said.

"What? I can sit wherever I want. That's not your business. "Kana said.

"Dumb as fuck. "Rina said while smirking to Kana.

"Dumb bitch. "Kana said gave the same smirks to Rina. She get close to Rina. "Remember carefully that Maiko is mine. And no one can touch her. "

"Would you really think Maiko want someone who already sleep with other fucking girls? Hah, so dumb. "Rina said while laughing.

Kana glaring at Rina, her body feel boiled. She really wants to kill this girl in front of her now. She let her dark aura and same as Rina.

The others who can feel their aura just looking at them. Its bothersome. Some of Omegas started to let their pheromones.

"Excuse me, miss. But could you get out from here? "Haru asked

"HAH?! "

They gave Haru a glare.

"You make our customer out of control as well. "Haru said.

Maiko started to close her body when she felt like burning. A Beta women drag her inside. And of course, Kana and Rina saw that.

"Shit. "

They get out from there.

"Here Maiko, take this medicine. "

Maiko eat the medicine and try to calm herself. After 15 minutes, she can calm herself.

"You okay now? "

"Yea. "She said. The door open and Maiko stand up. She gets out from the room and went to meet Haru.

"Maiko are you okay? "Haru asked. Maiko nods her head then she bowing to Haru.

"I'm seriously sorry about what just happened. "Maiko said.

Haru rubbing her head. "Well because of them we need to close our Café earlier today. "Haru said. "And also, it's not your fault. "

"Im seriously sorry. "Maiko said. Haru just smiling.

"Come on, it's okay. "Haru said and he rubs Maiko's head.

"Thanks for your hard work for today! "

"Yeah! You guys too! "Maiko said, then she bows to them. Maiko get out from Café.

"Maiko. "

She just ignoring those voice and walked away. Kana and Rina follows Maiko from behind.

"Maiko waits. "Rina said, but she just ignoring her.

"Wait! "

Kana and Rina grabbing Maiko's arm, she stops but didn't look at them.

"I apologize, I made you mad. "Rina said.

"I.. Im sorry. "Kana said.

Maiko turn her body to look at them. "Don't you know how much trouble did you bought to us? "Maiko asked.

They look down. "Not only Haru-san but the workers, our costumer! "Maiko said. "And how can I not get mad about this?! "

Both didn't say anything. They know that its their fault. Maiko let out of sigh. Maiko hugs Kana and Rina's head.

"Don't do the same mistake again, and make sure to apologize to them not me. "Maiko said.

Kana and Rina kissing Maiko's neck. "I'm sorry. "They said.

Maiko broke the hugs and gave a smile. "It's fine. I'm not mad anymore. "She said. "Now Im going home, both of you should as well. "Maiko said.

"Wait! "

Maiko stop and look at them. "I want your number. "

Rina and Kana stared at each other.

"No, don't fight! "Maiko said. Then she smiles. "Sure. I'll gave to both of you. "

After changing numbers, they go back to their house.

To Be Continued.