|•21•|

Maiko slowly open her eyes when she felt some bright light on her eyes

Maiko slowly open her eyes when she felt some bright light on her eyes. "Ngh.. "She slowly wake up. "Aghh! "But she shouts as when she felt pain on her waist.

The door suddenly open. "You awake? "Rina asked and come towards Maiko. She nods her head as a yes. Then her face suddenly turns red. She close her face with her hand. "What's wrong? Does it feel really hurt? "Rina asked with worried tone.

Maiko shakes her head. "I-its not that... We-well yeah.. My waist hurt but.. "Rina just giggles and she kisses Maiko's head and cheeks. "You're cute. "She said. Maiko's face totally felt hot. "Do-dont say that..! "She said then she push Rina 's chest to go away, it's not hard though.

"Don't do that, aren't you in pain. Just lie down and rest. "Rina said and slowly push Maiko to lie down. She kiss Maiko's forehead. "Wait here, I'll take your breakfast so that you can eat. "Rina said. Maiko nods her head while smiling happily. Rina froze for a while. "We-well I'll going now. "

Rina moves her feet to walk. Maiko cover her face with pillow. "I-I can't believe that's she's hard... "Maiko said. She throw the pillow aside. "Is it okay for her to go like that..? "She asked.

"Oh so you already awake. "Maiko looks at the voice. "Kana... Kun. "Maiko called. Kana walks toward Maiko and suddenly kiss her lip. Ofcourse the girl shocks by Kana's action. Kana's kiss was roughly. Maiko tried to push her but failed. She had no choice but to kiss Kana back.

Kana slides her hand over Maiko's cheek softly and rubs it. They changing saliva for minutes. "Oi! "Both of them shock because of the voice and they quickly broke the kiss. They forgot to lock the door. Then Kana give a glare to that person. "The fuck you interrupting our moment. "Kana said

"The fuck you mean huh?! Are you fucking blind that she's in pain?! "Rina asked. "You selfish bastard. "She said again. With those words really make Kana piss off. She stand up and went toward Rina. "Noe you actually know how to fucking swear huh? Where is you polite shit that really make me sick. "Kana said while standing infront of Rina.

Rina laughs. "Who the fuck want to show polite shit at a bastard like you? "Rina asked. Kana grabs Rina's collar and same as Rina. "Wanna fight? "Kana asked. Rina smirks. "Why not? "Rina asked.

Maiko already freak out by those two. "A-ano!! Wai-wait a sec! Ple-please! I'm begging you! No fight or we will be in trouble! "Maiko said. Both of them looks at Maiko and let go of each other's collar. "Hmp! "

Kana walk towards toilet and get inside while Rina go to Maiko while brings her breakfast. "There you go, kitten. Your breakfast. "Rina said and put the breakfast on table beside her. Maiko blushes after hears 'kitten' came out from Rina's mouth.

"Tha-thank you.. Rinachi.. "Maiko said slowly but Rina can heard it clearly. She froze, it's cute and also sexy when she remember that Maiko called those name while they had sex last night.  "Ahhh... "Rina rested her head on Maiko's thighs covered by a blanket. "I can't hold it anymore if you being this cute. "

Maiko giggles. "We-well. If it's just a kiss. I would be fine.. "Maiko said while blushing. Rina lift up her head and looks at Maiko. "... Really? "She asked. Maiko nods slowly. "Well then, thanks for the meals. "Rina said. Maiko laughs a little. "I'm not, you dummy! "Maiko said. Rina laughs. She grab Maiko's chin and put it to her lip.

Rina moves her lips slowly and same as Maiko. It's a soft kisses but they really enjoys the kiss. After a few minutes they broke and Maiko eats her breakfast.

To Be Continued