|•12•|

"Good morning Maiko

"Good morning Maiko. "Nana said. Maiko smiling happily.

"Good morning too Nana. "Maiko said.

"Wow, you're shining as always, huh? "Nana asked

Maiko laughs. "Since when? "She said. Both of them started to walk to their class.

"So that was the new student? "

"Yeah. "

"Not bad for face. But she look like a bitch. Ah, I fucking hate her. "She smirking. "I have a wonderful plan, for our Mrs. Bitchy. "

"By the way, Maiko

"By the way, Maiko. Have you heard about our trip? "Nana asked.

Maiko nods her head. "Yeah! But when? "She asked.

"I heard it's next week. I can't wait! Like can you imagine sleepover with friends and having fun with them! "Nana said

Maiko and Nana clapping hands. "I know! I know! I can't wait either! "Maiko said happily.

Then Kana get in the class and that makes everyone shut up. They really scared of Kana.

"Why did you guys scared of her? "Maiko whisper.

"Are you insane, Maiko? She's the bad girl in this school. Even teachers scared of her as well! "Nana whisper back to her.

"What did she do? "Maiko asked.

"She bullied other students, and broke every single rules in this school! "Nana whisper.

Maiko nodding her head, she glances toward Kana who sleeping on her table.

"Do you know the reason? "Maiko asked.

"Well, I heard the teaches said it's because of her parents. "Nana said.

"Her parents? "Maiko asked

"Yeah, they said that her parents are crazy about works. And didn't gave any time for her daughter. And now I heard that she live alone. "Nana said.

That's make Maiko didn't say anything. The teacher came and they all starts the lesson.

"Like we promises! I brought my own bento! "Nana said

"Yeay! We can eat together! "Maiko said happily. Both of them laughs. "Who cooked that? "

Nana blushing. "Me-me. "She said

"Really? Can I try it? "Maiko asked.

"Sure, but if its bad Im sorry. "Nana said. Maiko take ger chopstick and try Nana's bento.

""Wahh! Its good! "Maiko said. Her eyes widen. "I bet! This is delicious, Nana-chan! "She said

"I'm so happy and glad! "Nana said. Maiko smiling happily. Both of them eat while talking about the things they like. They claps their hands after done ate.

"Thanks for the food! "

"I'm going to take a walk. Want you to come with me? "Maiko asked

"No thanks. I'm going to read manga. "Nana said

"Okay~ "Maiko said. She get out from her class. She haven't take times for her to walk at her school. So she want to look around, maybe there might be a place that she likes.

All she can do is smiles. There are lots of plants and flowers. The views also beautiful. She feel so relaxed here. She take a breath while smiling.

"Ahh~ the air are so fresh and relaxing. "She said while smiling.

"I guess, I can take Kana-kun and Rina-kun here as well. "Maiko said

"In your dream. "

BUK!

Someone punch her untill she fainted.

"Got you! "

To Be Continued