|•29•|

"Ah! Thanks for your help, you two

"Ah! Thanks for your help, you two. "Maiko said while smiling. Rina smiles meanwhile Kana scratching her head. "You guys don't want to swim together? "Maiko asked. "Emm, well I'll swimming later with you. How about together? Only the two of us? "Rina asked while smirking. 

"Don't fuck around, I want to be alone with her. "Kana said while glaring at Rina makes Rina do the same thing. "Heh, to bad I'm the one who asked her first. "Rina said coldly to Kana. "Shut your ass up, fucking annoying bastard. "Kana said. Maiko starts to freak out. "U-um you guys, please don't fight right now... We came here so we can relaxed our body. "Maiko said. The both of the alphas glares at each other. "Emmm... Why don't we swimming together later..? Only the three of us..? It's would be much fun. "Maiko said while having a small blush on her cheeks

The two alphas stopped and they smirked. "Yes.. Definitely. "

Maiko gave them a smiles and walks toward Nana. "Ahh! Are you done? Come on the water aren't cold anymore. "Nana said happily. Maiko smiles while nodding her head. She slowly get inside the water. "Ah, you're right. The water aren't that cold anymore. "Maiko said while smiling happily. 

"Nakano-sam, why don't play together? "

"We have ball here. "

"Come on!! Join us!! "

"Let's have fun together!! " 

"Um!! Sure!! "Maiko said happily. She grab Nana's hand. "Let's go, Nana-chan! Let's play together!! "She said happily makes Nana blushes a little. "Um! Let's go!! "Nana said. The both of them joining the group of friends and plays together. After a few hours past one by one make decision to go back to their room and rest. 

"Maiko-chan, Im tired already. Let's get inside. "Nana said. Maiko smiles to her."You can gofirst, I made a promise with Kana-kun and Rinachi so we can swimming together. "Maiko said. "Ehh~ Aren't you tired? "She asked. "Umm I can endure them. "Maiko said while smiling. 

"Is that so. Make sure to not pass out okay? "Nana asked. Maiko smiles warmly. "Yes, thank you so much Nana-chan. "Maiko said. "Hmm? What for? "Nana asked, she's confused of what Maiko said. Maiko just give her a smiles. "You better go and take another bath so you can sleep warmly. "Maiko said. "Ahh~ That's good idea. "Nana said. She get out from the pool and walk toward her own room Maiko get out from the pool and tried to find Kana and Rina. 

"Where did they go? "Maiko asked, but suddenly there's someone grab her hand makes Maiko shocked. "Jeez, you surprise me Kana-kun. "Maiko said. "I was looking for you two! "She said. "Sorry about that, you looked like you enjoyed yourself so we didn't want to bother you. "Rina said. Maiko pouts. "I'm sorry for making you two wait.. "Maiko said. 

"Stop with the chichat, let's go. "Kana said and she grabs Maiko's hand and drags her into the pool. Rina follows them from behind.  "Ehh~ The water aren't feel that bad, huh? "Rina asked. Maiko smiles happily. "Right! "She said. "Why the fuck are you so excited about this? "Kana asked. The both of them looks at Kana. "What do you mean, Kana-kun? You don't have fun when playing pool? "Maiko asked.

Kana hugs Maiko from behind and she kisses the girl's shoulder. "Not really since I do have a pool at my own house. "Kana said calmly. "No way!! That's must be fun..! "Maiko said excitedly. "You think so? "Kana asked. Rina stares at them while her vain appear on her forehead. She walks toward them and hugs Maiko from in front. "Not shocking me heard them from you, RICH GIRL. "Rina said. Kana glares at Rina meanwhile the girl just shows her a smirk. 

Rina kisses Maiko's cheeks, forehead, nose, and eyes. "This moments aren't really bad. "Rina whisper makes Maiko blushes. "I know right.. For some reason I'm feeling much comfortable with you two. "Maiko said and she puts her head on Rina's chest and it's makes the both of them stunned. "Shiiiit, don't say something like that please. "Rina said and she puts her chin on top of Maiko's head. 

"For fuck sake, I can't handle something weird in my stomach. "Kana said while putting her face on Maiko's back meanwhile the girl confuse and couldn't understand what the alphas tried to said. 

➪To Be Continued