|•05•|

Maiko get back to her class

Maiko get back to her class. Literally like everyone went toward her.

"Mai-chan! Are you okay?! "

"Whats happening?! "

"Nakano-san, are you okay? You hurt?! "

"Re-relax, guys. Everything is fine. Don't worry. "Maiko said while smiling.

"Is.. Is that's so? "

"Yeah! "Maiko said happily.

"I heard that you almost get rapped by sensei. "

Maiko just smiling. "It's nothing, look I'm fine now! "

"That's good. "

"I'm sorry Maiko!!! I know it, I can't leave you alone with him. "Nana said and she hugging Maiko. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! "

Maiko just giggling. "It's fine, it's not your fault. "She said, Nana broke the hug.

"I do feel something weird about Hikaru-sensei you know. He look so scary. "

"I know right. "

"Oii, get back to your seat. "Rina said

"Ye-yes Kaichou! "They all get to their sit.

'Uwahh, Rina-kun is sure scary. '

Maiko go back to her seat, Rina glace to her and of course Maiko notice it. She smiling at her. "I'm fine, thank you so much. "

Rina's face turn red and look away. Maiko sit at her seat. Some minutes, the sensei get in

"Nakano-san? I thought you're going home. "Sensei said.

"It's fine, it's fine. I don't won't to miss any subjects. "Maiko said

"Oww, Maiko-chan so kind! "

They all laughing.

"Yuuji-san please wake up. "

"Shut up, oldman. You're so damn annoying. "Kana said, she raised her head.

'That voice! '

Maiko looked at Kana's face with shocked. Kana glace at Maiko and she giving her a smirked.

"Alright, let's start our lesson. "Sensei said

"That's all for today, make sure you guys do your homework! "

"Yes sensei! "

They all packed up their things. Maiko went toward Kana's seat. "Ex-excuse me. "Maiko said.

But Kana didn't look at her, she took her bag and walk.

"Wa-wait! "Maiko said, she take her bag and follow Kana from behind.

"Yu-Yuuji-san. Please wait. "Maiko said. She walking next to Kana. "Are you're the one who save me.. Be-before? "

Kana didn't say anything.

"Please answer me. "Maiko said. Kana stop, and make Maiko shock then she bumped to Kana's body.

"So what? "Kana asked. "You're scared? "She gave Maiko a smirked.

"No-no! Eto.. Tha-thank you so much! "Maiko said while bowing. "If you're not there. I really might out of control. "

Kana just staring at her, she smirk and bend down to her ear. "Aren't you already out of control? Forgot what we have done? "

Maiko's face turn to red, she raised her head. "That! "

Kana walked away. "Wai-wait, Yuuji-san. "

But Kana didn't listen, she just go home like that. "Wow, she really like to tease people alot. "Maiko said. She looked at her watch. "Crap!! My job! "She said loudly and quickly went to her Cafe.

Rina just staring at her. "I bet there must be something between them. "She said

"Yuuji Kana.. I won't let Maiko to you.. Because she's mine from beginning. "

To Be Continued