|•16•|

"Why dont you change it with Maiko then? "

"What? "Maiko asked, she looks at Keiko confused. "What do you mean by that? "She asked again. "I mean aren't those two treated you differently? "Keiko asked. Maiko awkwardly laughs. "We-well, that's true but still.. I'm a omega. "Maiko said.

Keiko smiles. "It's fine, I'm gonna take responsibility. "Keiko said. Maiko and Nana shocks. Quickly Maiko shakes head. "No, no, no, no, you can't do that because of us. Don't need too! "Nana said. Keiko just smiles. "It's fine~ just do it. "Keiko said. "Aren't you also want to have some times with those two, right Maiko? "Keiko asked.

Maiko didn't say anything, she stay silent for a while. Nana looks at her. Maiko stares at Nana's face, then she smiles. "Okay, sure. Why not. "Maiko said. Nana smiles. "Really?! Really?! Really?! "She asked. Nana jumps happily and hugs Maiko's body. "Oh my god! Thank you so much! Mai-chan! You're the best! "Nana said.

Maiko just laughs. "You're too excited about it, Nana. "Maiko said. "Are you an angel that falls from heaven?! Marry me! "Nana said. "Haha! I feel embarrassing when you says that. "Maiko said while giggling. Nana also giggles as well. "Here, the key. "Nana said and give her key to Maiko. Maiko also give her key to Nana..

"Well then, I'm gonna talk to my roomates. "Nana said. Maiko nods her head and smiles. "Sure! Have fun! "Maiko said. Nana nods and runs to find her roomates. Maiko looks at Keiko. "Sensei, are you sure about this? "Maiko asked. Keiko nods her head. "Yup, 100%. If they really do something. "Keiko went toward Maiko's ears. "It's gonna be fun, don't you think? "

Maiko froze. She stares at Keiko while that women just give her a soft smiles. "Have fun. "She said and walks aways. Her heart beats to fast. She was thinking about what Keiko sensei just told her.

"God please, I'm just wanna have fun... "Maiko said and starts her foot to go toward Rina and Kana.

Silent, awkward, uncomfortable

Silent, awkward, uncomfortable. Those things filled inside their room. They actually don't know what to say or something.

"E-em. It's nice to have the same room, right? "Maiko said, she tried to break the awkward situation.

Silent~

'Mom!! Help me! I dont know what should I do!!! '

"I'm gonna unpack my things. "Rina said. Maiko smiles. "Tha-thats a great idea! "Maiko said. "Why dont you do the same thing, Kana-kun. "Maiko said. Kana just rolls her eyes and sleep on the bad. ".. Maybe not. "Maiko said.

"Just ignore her. "Rina said. Maiko smiles and nods. Maiko unpack all her things to a closet. "What did you bought with you, Rina-kun? "Maiko asked. Rina looks at her. "Nothing much, just clothes, some stuff and pills. "Rina said. Maiko nods her head. "I see. I bought quiet alot though. "Maiko said while giggling.

"Well! We sure gonna have fun! "Maiko said happily while giving the a big smile. Rina just reply those smile with a small smiles.

'Im sure happy that we can share a room together. But not the same room as this bitch. '

To Be Continued