|•22•|

"Mai-chaaaan

"Mai-chaaaan..! Mai-chaaaan..! Come hereee..! Come here..! Quick! "Nana called. Maiko looks at here with a confused face and she walks toward Nana. "Whats the matter? "Maiko asked.

Nana grabs Maiko's hand and hold it. "Are you okay? Did something happen? They didnt tried to kill you right? You're not depression right? "Nana asked with worried tone. Maiko laughs. "Relax, Nana. There's nothing happen. Really.. "She said but she blushes after remembered those 'accident'.

"Look! I know something happen! Let's change room okay? I don't mind sharing room with 3 people, same as my roomate. "Nana said. And again Maiko laughs. She grabs Nana's shoulder. "It's fineee, I told you. Don't need to worry. Well since we are at mall, why don't we have fun!! "Maiko said happily.

"If you say so.. Then let's go shopping!!! "Nana said happily. "There's bunch of clothes appears in my mind!! Damn! Im so excited! "Nana said. "I know!! Same!! "Maiko said happily.

"Alright guys, if you all done with buys your stuff meet up here at 6 pm, okay? "

"Okay!! "

Nana grabs Maiko's hand. "Let's go!! "Nana said happily. Maiko nods while giving a bright smiles. But someone grabs her shirt and makes Maiko stop.

"Wait up. "Kana said while giving a cold stares at her. Rina stands beside Kana. "Don't go around like a child, you'll get lost. "She said. "I will come with you. "Rina said. Maiko smiles happily. "Really?! Sure then. "Maiko said.

"Eeekk?! "Maiko, Rina and Kana looks at Nana. "Wa-wait up Mai-mai-chan. Are you serious..? "She whisper to Maiko. Maiko blinks her eyes then she nods. "No way... "Nana said slowly.

Maiko smiles. "It's fineee, I'm here. If they tried to do something bad to you, I will beat their ass! "Maiko said happily. "Yo-you..? "Nana asked. Maiko nods happily. She holds Nana's hand. "You're save if you stay with me. "She said and drags Nana go.

Rina and Kana just stares at their hand. Jealousy appeared in their feelings, both of them walks behind Maiko and Nana.

"Mai-chaaan.. I can feel dark aura behind us. "Nana whisper to Maiko. She looks at Nana. "Hmm? "Maiko asked, the girl looks at behind her and looks at Kana and Rina who staring at their hands. Maiko just giggles.

"You guys, why don't you keep your distance between us? You make Nana-chan uncomfortable. She can't have fun if this keep going. "Maiko said while smiling. "Can you watch us from a distance, please. "

"Sure. "Kana said with her straight face. "Anything for Maiko. "Rina said while smiling. Both of them stops and let Maiko and Nana walks away.

"Did you poison them? "Nana asked. "Eh?! Did not, no i didn't do that. "Maiko said while laughing. "They just do what you say. "Nana said in shock. Maiko giggles. "Thats why im telling you Kana-kun and Rinachi are kind. "She said.

"You're the goddess. "Nana said. Maiko laughs. "Please don't say that. "She said.

Kana and Rina stares at them. "She smile. "Kana said. "Maiko must be thanked me for do what she said. "Rina said while smiling happily. "Hah, in your dream. It was me. "Kana said. Rina's smiles faded. "Maiko never smile to a shit like you. "Rina said while glaring at Kana.

"The fuck did you just say?! "Kana asked. "I said Maiko never smile to a shit like you. "Rina said. "I'll kill you bastard! "Kana said. "I fucking dare you. "Rina said. Both of them glaring to eachother.

"Hey... Aren't that Pink haired girl looks cute? "

"I know right, let's asked for her number. "

"Oww, looks she smile like that..! So cute!!"

Rina and Kana looks at the bunch of guys who talked about Maiko. "The fuck did you say? "Kana asked while coldly stares at them

"I fucking dare you to do that. "Rina said while showing her middle finger.

"So-so-sorry!!! "They all run away.

"Shit! We lost Maiko! "Kana said. Both Rina and Kana runs to go after Maiko.

➪To Be Continued