The Night is Young (Pt.2)

Listen I'm not one to overthink..I like keeping things direct. So I'll say this in the best way possible..."I think Jungkook killed my sister." Jimin spit out his coffee "I'm- sorry what?? Are you insane? Why would he do that?" I looked at him in the eyes " I don't know maybe because she cheated on him? I mean come on he has a motive too you know?!" Jimin chuckled, "There's no way. I know Jungkook he's such a kind soul. Honestly Y/n if this is what you blew my phone up for at 2 am in the morning then there must be something wrong with you." I looked at him just examining his facial features. "Alright let's say Jungkook didn't do it. Who did then? You?" He looked pissed. "Are you seriously blaming me again?! Why the hell would I even kill Darla for? I'd just be ruining my reputation!" I scoffed, "Ha! What reputation is that? You're handling your father's company while he's gone and let's not forget I was once your wife so I know all the shady shit that goes on behind the scenes." He frowned and then looked up at me with a serious face expression. "Actually Y/n...my dad isn't going back to his company. Not that long ago I signed a contract to take over everything. It's mine..everything is mine. The drugs, the guns, the people-" I cut him off, "Stop. I don't need to hear anymore of this. I won't be dragged down with you if you get busted for everything." I looked away. He then pulled my face towards him, for a second I thought he was going to kiss me. "You forget just one little detail...You're still married to me. Therefore if I go down you go down with me." My eyes widened "You bastard!!" I pushed him away. He smirked "I mean come on did you really think I would just sign the divorce papers? My love we're still married. We've just had a few bumps along the road but we can still fix things." I pulled him by his shirt "I won't. I will never go back with you! You ruined my life!! You always have." He bit his lip. I was confused because I was taken aback by it. But then I examined the situation and how I was grabbing him by his shirt. I quickly let go. "You're disgusting!" He laughed, "Oh and you must be such a saint right? You think I didn't notice? Your hair, your messy clothes." I quickly looked over to him "What the hell are you talking about?" He grabbed me by the waist "I hate that he got a taste of what's mine."