Screw Him.

Last night was the worst night of my life well second worst. I woke up to the sound of birds chirping I yawned and sat up in my bed. I then got up and opened the curtains it was nice and sunny I was praying that today would be a good day. Until I remembered everything I was told last night everytime those words repeated in my mind, my head felt like it was gonna explode. I went into my restroom and stepped on one of the beads from my necklace. "Ah..I forgot to pick these up." I went downstairs and grabbed the broom and the dust pan as I was going back to my room I heard a girls voice coming from Jimin's room. I wanted to believe it was Julie but it sounded nothing like her. No..no that is- "Well Good Morning baby sister , I thought I heard you out here. What are you doing standing there like that?"....."You?...You're sleeping with J-Jimin?" I said. And she responded with.."Oh you poor innocent thing..I've always been sleeping with Jimin you just found out today. Lucky you." She said with a smirk on her face. In my head I killed her 100 times. Too bad I haven't done it realistically. I sighed and said "whatever I'm done with him anyway you can keep my trash." I smiled back at her and walked off to my room. I can tell she was pissed and glaring at me but at this point in my life I really don't give a single fuck. I walked into my room i began sweeping the beads off the floor and into the dust pan. Once I was done I heard someone enter my room I peeked my head out and it was one of the maids. "Oh- Forgive me miss I was just bringing back your dress from last night I had it dry cleaned for you". "Thank You , you didn't have to go into all that trouble I was just gonna toss it anyway". She looked a bit worried "Miss..May I ask you something?". "Go ahead" I responded back. "You and the Master...are you two still going to stay together?" I was about to respond but I got cut off by him. "What kind of question is that? Get back to work or I'll fire you." The maid was frightened and excused herself out of my room. I didn't even bother to look in his direction I just picked up the dress the maid left and was about to put it away. "Stop. Turn around" he said. "What do you want" I said. "Can't I talk to my wife?" I scoffed and said "Wife? You still call me that even though you treat me like nothing?" He walked over to me and said "is this because you found out I'm sleeping with your sister?" I slapped him "First of all don't even try and make it look like I'm jealous. Secondly I have nothing to be jealous of if I had you first. Oh and thirdly you aren't the only one who's a cheater in the relationship." He glared at me ohhh boy he looked BEYOND pissed "So you're a player now huh? Who's the guy?? Do I know him?!" he kept asking and asking the same thing. I just let out a laugh "Oh how the tables have turned. For your information it was a joke. You see I'm not like you. Oh and by the way if you haven't already noticed I'll be divorcing you once and for all. This is The End to our toxic relationship." I put the dress away and was about to leave until he pulled me back. "We aren't over until I say we are. You really think I'm letting you go that easily ? If you even think of leaving me I'll make your life a living hell." I pushed him away from me "My Life Is Already Hell".