I'm Sorry

"Just let me go once and for all...sign the divorce papers" he held me tighter . "I-I can't.. I don't want to." I admit hearing that made my heart skip a beat, "Why not?! You don't love me Jimin so why.. why do you still do this to me? You continue to torture me just let me go!" He turned me to look at him "NO! Because I- I love you too much to see you with someone else. I wouldn't be able to handle it. I want you to be happy but if it's not with me then it can't be with anyone else. Yes I may have not loved you at first glance but now I do okay?! You ...You are perfect..you are an amazing woman. And I'm crazy for you. You've been gone for three weeks and I can't even manage. I want you to be with me forever." I was SHOOK this isn't what I was expecting at ALL. What do I even say to that?? "Jimin I- " he cut me off "I know..I know , you're in love with him now. But even so my heart only beats for you y/n. Knowing that you love another breaks my heart but I'm not giving up. Because I will win you back" I sighed "listen I do like Jungkook but I'm not in love with him I don't even know him that well yet. And you..no one can ever replace you Jimin. You have hurt me so much but also loved me. You taught me what pain really was and I grew from it. But for now I just want to figure out what happened with my sister and make sure whoever killed her gets what they deserve" he looked surprised. "You're actually going to cooperate with the police and help them?" Um yes.."She's my sister of course I am" something about his face expression made me curious. "Is something wrong?" I asked and which he replied to with "No..it's nothing. I'm sorry for your loss." I then asked "I wanted to ask you ..where were you when this happened?" He looked at me and said "Why? Do you suppose I did it?" Very sus hm "I never said that..but what if I do." He laughed "Well then I'm sorry to disappoint but it wasn't me. I was busy dealing with business as you know." Oh yeah I completely forgot he's in the Mafia.. another reason why I can't be with him anymore. "I see..thanks I have to go now. Oh and by the way...there were many times where I would cry myself to sleep and beg for you to show me or give me at least one drop of your love while you overflowed with mine. Because while I gave you all my love you couldn't even give me a single strand of yours. And yet...even in another lifetime I know that I'd still choose you...and that's what hurts most because just once I wanted someone to be afraid of losing me. So Thank You Park Jimin." I got in my car and drove home.