The Beginning..of the end

After our wedding party was over jimin had told me he had a surprise for me. I was so happy and once we got to the hotel he opened the door and carried me in bridal style. "Jimin-ah! Stop put me down silly" I said as he carefully put me down. "So are you ready for your surprise?" He asked. "Yes!" I was so excited.. he then grabbed a box that was on a nearby table. "Here open it" I took the box and opened it and there it was...a beautiful pearl necklace... "Jimin..how did you-" before I could even finish my sentence he said "I know that you love pearls because of your father. I promise you that for as long as I live I'll make you as happy as these pearls do". But he lied. He lied to me.. he didn't make me happy. No no , Jimin did everything except making me happy. And I ...I can't walk away. I'm afraid..I'm scared of what he's become or what he's always been okay?? I didn't know this would happen to me. The love of my life is a monster, he gets what he wants oh and what happens when he doesn't ? He destroys it so no one else can have it. I don't know what it is he wants but after being married to him for five years and seven days I can't get away. I want to but I can't. Yes I've tried and I've always had a price to pay. He beats me ,rapes me...tortures me..and yet here I am. Love is such BULLSHIT.